Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Why multis are better - Nerd-alert!
« Last post by faffi on Today at 04:34:02 AM »
General Discussion / Re: V100 Mandello Clutch feel
« Last post by gwensp on Today at 04:27:13 AM »
Ive not noticed any pulsing on the clutch on mine at 16000 miles.

Agree about service costs it is £70 over here (UK) for the air filters and the 5 litres of oil is about £60. Oh and changing the alternator belt at 15000 is a pain requiring body work off and tank off.  Checking the valves (not reshimming) is also a complete faddle, the outer exhaust valves are easy to check but the front intake is a complete nightmare to check, you need an extra wrist and eyes on stalks to see what you are doing.
General Discussion / Re: V100 Mandello engine heat
« Last post by gwensp on Today at 04:20:00 AM »
I've got 16000 miles on my V100S and dont find heat to be an issue (I am UK and we arent known for having hot days so take what I say with a pinch of salt)
General Discussion / Re: T3 Dashboard Options
« Last post by frozengoose on Today at 01:53:05 AM »
General Discussion / Re: T3 Dashboard Options
« Last post by Scout63 on Today at 01:09:33 AM »
I used that dash plate with Motogadget gauges and cups on my G5 build.  It fits and works well, but I ended up going back to the stock T3 gauges and mounts.  I thought they looked better. The idiot light lenses in the stock top plate are very fiddly.
General Discussion / Re: Identifying and stripping silencers?
« Last post by bigbikerrick on Today at 12:00:20 AM »
I dont think your chrome plating is any good. There is quite a bit of rust that I can see. If those were mine, I would sand blast them to bare metal, and paint them with high heat paint, or have them ceramic coated.
Rick.
General Discussion / Re: What is this part?
« Last post by Air-Cooled on April 15, 2024, 10:28:55 PM »
Yes, that must be it!  I found it next to the front wheel after wiping it down between the spokes.  Thanks!
General Discussion / Re: What is this part?
« Last post by John A on April 15, 2024, 09:59:03 PM »
Wheel weight? Possibly for on a spoke
General Discussion / What is this part?
« Last post by Air-Cooled on April 15, 2024, 08:44:20 PM »
I was cleaning up my Guzzi V7 Sport this week, replaced fuel lines, breather hose and air intake box.  When I was all done and everything reassembled, I found this dime-sized piece on the floor. Can anyone identify it?  (I can't)  :sad:

General Discussion / Re: May, Tn Ga Al guzzi meet n greet lunch
« Last post by bobrebos1 on April 15, 2024, 08:10:59 PM »
May 25th, at 12 noon local time.  Hope to see some of you there!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here