Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Breva 1200 Sport Fairing on Breva 1100?
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 01:48:40 AM »
I don’t own a Breva, mine is a Norge but my son had this.

I cannot see anywhere significant where it’s different than a Breva.
General Discussion / Breva 1200 Sport Fairing on Breva 1100?
« Last post by Walter on April 18, 2024, 11:00:51 PM »
I have a 2006 Breva 1100 and like the fairings on the 1200 Sports.  It looks like one would fit my 1100.  Am I overlooking anything?  Has anyone done this?  It appears to be a straight bolt on.  Thanks!
General Discussion / Re: different header pipes on loopframe
« Last post by ray bear on April 18, 2024, 10:55:24 PM »
Thanks Charlie I think I know what your saying I will study a bit  and get back to you if I run into trouble , I just dont have any uninstalled exhaust pipes available at the moment to play with thanks Ray
General Discussion / Re: New opinions on preferred mesh summer jacket
« Last post by brider on April 18, 2024, 10:37:33 PM »
Great reviews. Figured the worse thing that could happen is I had to return it. After receiving it and using it now for 2 years, I agree with the reviews. This thing is fantastic and well worth the little money.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/305275358074?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28&var=604239210211

I'm glad you fessed up to buying one of these "thrifty"-priced jackets, there are a bazillion different variations of this style on Amazon & ebay, all with similar poorly-translated and obviously off-shore writeups, but surprisingly good-looking and well-made looking.  Tempting for the price. And light-colored is what I want, most have excessive black panels (in my opinion).

I see Tourmaster has a mesh jacket that gets good reviews, might go for that one because my Transition 3.0 fits so well and is well-made. But thanks for all the suggestions, I look up all of them to make comparisons.
General Discussion / Re: Knuckle Duster Head Protectors!
« Last post by Turin on April 18, 2024, 10:10:39 PM »
no real issues getting to the plug.

General Discussion / Re: LeMans 850 Frame/Engine Numbers
« Last post by Turin on April 18, 2024, 09:59:55 PM »
Sure it isn't a issue with the stamping or casting that makes it look like a VB? Some lemans stampings weren't cast straight making some VE's look like a VF

General Discussion / Re: LeMans 850 Frame/Engine Numbers
« Last post by Mojo53 on April 18, 2024, 08:56:54 PM »
I just wanted to add more confusion to the serial number discussion. I have a 1976 LeMans with an engine number of VB 070239. Yes, it's definitely VB not VE.  Frame number is 70239 with a build date of Jan-1976. A really early LeMans I think.
Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only / Re: 76 Convert Restoration
« Last post by Dave Swanson on April 18, 2024, 08:56:07 PM »
Looking great Dave!

I never knew there was a rubber boot on the clutch activation arm, where these rubber boots on all of the big Twins?

Thanks

Jim

Only the Convert. 
Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only / Re: Another Benelli Egg bike
« Last post by Canuck750 on April 18, 2024, 08:45:51 PM »
I made up two cable ferrule ends today, I had a length of scrap 10mm diameter brass, turned down to 6.4mm, drilled a 2.7mm through hole, parted off at 7mm, opened up one end of the ferrule to 4mm.

I am not too comfortable soldering cables, it seem the cable needs a lot of heat while the brass gets hot super quick, lots of flux and then solder

I think its a good solder joint?

The 6.4mm ferrule just slides into the 6.5mm opening in the post

and the two cables are finished

now if I could just get the damn head back from the second machine shop I could finish this bike and get to tuning it and final sorting
Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only / Re: 76 Convert Restoration
« Last post by Canuck750 on April 18, 2024, 08:38:55 PM »
Looking great Dave!

I never knew there was a rubber boot on the clutch activation arm, where these rubber boots on all of the big Twins?

Thanks

Jim
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here