Author Topic: Rally de deux Norgii  (Read 453 times)

Offline atavar

• Gaggle Mentor
Rally de deux Norgii
« on: July 01, 2020, 07:56:48 PM »
Being frustrated with the necessary cancellations of all the great rally’s 🤒 a friend and his new to him Norge and I decided to have a rally for two at my cabin in Ogema Minn.

We had a great time. Wonderful food is easy for two, such as this typical breakfast

Our first ride was along Hwy 113 from Waubun MN to Hwy 71. A really nice ride with great road surface (albeit numerous tar snakes) and enough tight controlled eases and sweepers to be fun and just the tiniest bit challenging at speed.

Suppers were even better than breakfasts. The memorable one featuring four inch thick Tomahawk Steaks.

Another fun ride was the loop from Detroit Lakes through Vargas and Pelican Rapids. Again great surfaces, fun turns but a bit more traffic than the previous ride.

All in all a wonderful time. If you are interested we will probably do it again next year.
2008 Norge - Black Wing Squadron

oldbike54

Re: Rally de deux Norgii
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 08:17:15 PM »
  :thumb:

Dusty

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 08:43:39 PM »
Give me your address, I am heading up there for the 4th.  BTW- Get some fireworks and some more steaks.  And some chicken for Dusty.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline atavar

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 08:59:26 PM »
Unfortunately I will be heading back to Bemidji tomorrow. My poor self quarantined spouse (age and asthma) ran in to a nest of hornets and needs some care.
2008 Norge - Black Wing Squadron

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 08:59:26 PM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here