Author Topic: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge lives on, #26  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Guzzigonzo

• New Egg
Guzzis in the Blue Ridge lives on, #26
« on: July 20, 2017, 08:26:52 AM »
Yes, Guzzis in the Blue Ridge, tis happening, check it out. Iron Horse M/C Resort. The best in the East. Be there or be square. Yes, I buggered my emails to Frank with his old address. Guzzis in the Blue Ridge will go on forever. I am bringing the beer, tickets to manage 50/50 and door prizes that you and I will bring, ANYTHING is good, bike related, old stuff, new stuff, whatever.

Iron Horse, check out the website. Tenting? Show up. Want something better? Reserve.

Call write text Gonzo at 828 735-9711 roger.kersch@gmail.com. Tanx!

July 27 update: Getting near! I might have a root canal next week (not a joke).
I now know enuf to say that the setup at Iron Horse appears ala cart. (Bring cash) A commercial enterprise. My 40 lbs of chicken will not be welcome there. I spoke with Moe at Kickstand. She has a group from Michigan but lots of tent camping and RV camping, electric only. All her 20 cabin beds are taken. I BELIEVE THAT 2018 ARRANGEMENTS BE MADE FOR GUZZI HQ AT KICKSTAND. Her policy is 'campers only', no visitors staying elsewhere. Unlimited tenting space tho. Let's a few of us go down and check it out,  some ..even stay there this year. As Iron Horse is ala cart, they WANT visitors (gift shop, store, restaurant, expensive lodging choices, limited tenting) SOOO...WE R STILL ON AT IRON HORSE, NO SPECIAL RESERVATIONS FOR A GROUP HAVE BEEN MADE, I think there is no other group. So come on Wednesday or Thursday for the most options. If  the tenting is crowded, Moe's is a mile or two, sleep there. Party here. Motels, Bryson, 15 minutes. I will check with Iron Horse on what they will permit  us to bring and do. So come on! If we have light attendance, no problem as we will have it reserved and sorted for next year. Gonzo 828 735-9711 text or call
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:43:05 PM by Guzzigonzo »

Offline tazio

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Guzzis in the Blue Ridge lives on, #26
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 08:46:31 AM »
 :thumb:
Current Fleet
2015 Moto-Guzzi GRiSO
1972 Aermacchi Harley-Davidson 350 Sprint
1967 Kawasaki 650 W2TT
1966 Triumph Bonneville

elvisboy77

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 09:27:27 PM »
Thanks for the info, sounds great!

Online ttietjen

• New Egg
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 03:48:14 PM »
Again " FREE BEER "?

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 03:48:14 PM »

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here