Author Topic: Why?  (Read 2192 times)

Rough Edge racing

Why?
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:27:01 AM »

pete roper

Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:00:35 AM »
Because he needs to video his life for some reason? And then feels like so many others he should inflict it on the world?

Hell! I could post up any number of filums of myself performing acts varying from the mundane to the tedious to entertain the blogosphere but thankfully for the world I choose not to act as a bandwith log-jam by doing so.

If any of you are interested though I can send you any amount of boring links at the tap of a button but since you can 'Tap the Button', (F'nar, F'nar!) yourselves at your own discretion I think I'll just go and sit down again like a little-old-person and have another beer! :boozing:

Pete

Offline Sasquatch Jim

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sidecar - Best drive by shooting vehicle ever
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 07:29:23 AM »
 There are certain acts we would rather not see preformed.

Speaking of which, "What ever became of your rubber chicken."
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:30:47 AM by Sasquatch Jim »
Sasquatch Jim        Humanoid, sort of.

Offline cruzziguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 08:56:03 AM »
UPS strikes back at Amazon delivery!

Unfortunately, I can completely sympathize. I was rolling along, minding my own business on my bike in Monterey and looked down to see my stand-spring had given way. Looked up in exactly enough time to see the previously, safely followed utility truck had come to a dead-stop! WHAM!

Todd.
Todd
07 Calvin            77 TT500
95 Sport 1100      04 Breva 750
82 Katana           79 GS850G
72 "Crud"dorado
03 Barely Davidson 883 Huggy
Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 08:56:03 AM »

Offline Triple Jim

• Gaggle Hero
    • Lakeland Services Company
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 09:04:47 AM »
Unfortunately, I can completely sympathize. I was rolling along, minding my own business on my bike in Monterey and looked down to see my stand-spring had given way. Looked up in exactly enough time to see the previously, safely followed utility truck had come to a dead-stop! WHAM!

If you're like me, you have an alarm in your brain now, that starts screaming if you look away from what's in front of you for more than about 1/10 of  a second.  Mine happened almost 40 years ago when I looked in my mirror and missed a car that stopped at a green light in front of me, because an ambulance was crossing.  I spend most of the rest of the day in the hospital, and I understand that the Toyota I hit was totaled by the insurance company.  This is why I oppose putting things like GPS displays within view of a motorcycle rider.

I was not babbling into a recorder at the time, however.
When the Brussels sprout fails to venture from its lair, it is time to roll a beaver up a grassy slope.

Offline cruzziguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 09:26:10 AM »
If you're like me, you have an alarm in your brain now, that starts screaming if you look away from what's in front of you for more than about 1/10 of  a second.  Mine happened almost 40 years ago when I looked in my mirror and missed a car that stopped at a green light in front of me, because an ambulance was crossing.  I spend most of the rest of the day in the hospital, and I understand that the Toyota I hit was totaled by the insurance company.  This is why I oppose putting things like GPS displays within view of a motorcycle rider.

I was not babbling into a recorder at the time, however.

Absolutely! It's the "what the hell ya doin'?" alarm.

Interestingly, I have another one for scanning the sidewalk to my right before I make a full-stop right turn. Long story but some lessons - with luck - NEVER go away!

Todd.
Todd
07 Calvin            77 TT500
95 Sport 1100      04 Breva 750
82 Katana           79 GS850G
72 "Crud"dorado
03 Barely Davidson 883 Huggy
Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top.

Online RinkRat II

• Gaggle Hero
  • Lake Powell AZ
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 10:16:30 AM »

Simply to reinforce the credibilty of our friend Mr. Darwin and a prime example of "stupid tax".

Paul B :boozing:
A Miller in the hand is worth two in the fridge.

pete roper

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 01:21:39 PM »

Speaking of which, "What ever became of your rubber chicken."

He was left in the boot of Jude's VW when it went in for a service and when she got the car back he was gone! I went in and caused a scene but they denied all knowledge of Colin's whereabouts! Filthy, thieving, chicken abusing scum!

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here