Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Ride to Work Day
« Last post by Antietam Classic Cycle on Today at 03:34:18 PM »
Fair enough, I suppose. My commute today is a basement stairway with a tight 90-degree turn at the bottom. On my lunch break, however, I may find some pretext to ride 20 miles to the store 3 blocks away.

Just finished an upgrade to the fluid pump drive on my Convert, so in between rain showers got it out for a test ride around the 'hood. Happy now?  :laugh:  :evil:

General Discussion / Re: 1400 dash light question
« Last post by Ncdan on Today at 03:34:12 PM »
Dash lights only with the headlight being on. If running on the DRL's there will be no dash illumination.

John Henry
Thanks John 👍
General Discussion / Re: Any Advice on Wind Noise?
« Last post by rss29 on Today at 03:33:10 PM »
Yep.   You can even get them with a little "waveguide" molded through the middle that lets speaking tones through, but cuts the "SHSHSHSHHHH" of wind noise so you don't lose any more hearing.   You can't get it back.

Lannis
I got a pair of these made at a motorcycle show and they are fantastic. The channel allows me to listen to music or talk on the phone but blocks out a good portion of the buzz and drone. The disposable plugs are OK but I find them uncomfortable after a while. The custom ones I can wear all day. I got ones with a cord molded in so they hang around my neck. I was able to specify the colors as well so I went with a red one for the right ear, which makes it easy to identify at a glance. I think they were $150 or so but worth every penny.
General Discussion / Re: California 1400 Custom � What�s it worth?
« Last post by Ncdan on Today at 03:32:15 PM »
Having recently acquired a new bike, I�m considering selling my 2014 California 1400 Custom. I bought it new in 2015, and it has a little over 15,000 miles on it. It has always been garaged, never been dropped, essentially no flaws. I�d be interested in any opinions on a reasonable asking price. Equipped with the Touring windshield, luggage rack, and engine guards .
I just bought a 2015 1400 tourer model with 2700 miles, like new condition, for 8500.00. However I felt I got a really good deal as that was NADA trade in value. We all know it about takes a guzziest inspired buyer for our bikes we are trying to sale. Good luck, hope this helps.
General Discussion / Re: 98 EV no spark no start
« Last post by Dilliw on Today at 03:30:30 PM »
Thanks Steve.....I have to dig into it to see what's going on and I haven't had time to do that yet. I may give you a call when I do get down to it.

Better get that pig fixed as I'm heading to Aiken end of July.  There's also a guy who has posted on another site with a Griso in Columbia. 

There will be rides!

General Discussion / Re: Help with 850 Eldorado
« Last post by smdl on Today at 03:27:16 PM »
You beat me to it - I've had some very strange problems occur but disappear when I dropped in a new condenser.

Agreed, and a number of people have seen failures in new condensers.  If you have the old one still, put it back in and see what happens.

Cheers,
Shaun
General Discussion / Re: My friend's screaming deal
« Last post by Sheepdog on Today at 03:25:19 PM »
A steal! Thats usually a winter find...
General Discussion / Re: Any Advice on Wind Noise?
« Last post by rocker59 on Today at 03:23:59 PM »

Motorcycle Wind Noise?

Ear Plugs!
General Discussion / Re: Help with 850 Eldorado
« Last post by normzone on Today at 03:19:52 PM »
Smells like rotten condenser  :undecided:

You tested another one .
 Was it the same ? Coming from the same place ?
Nothing wroten on them ?

For information ,we faced a batch of very unreliable condensers , sometimes not working from new .

You beat me to it - I've had some very strange problems occur but disappear when I dropped in a new condenser.
General Discussion / 75 850t carburetor needed.
« Last post by Martindf on Today at 03:19:45 PM »
Needing a set of not gold carbs
 for a  1975 850t. Thanks in advance m
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here