Timing sensor dirty or failed?
General Discussion / Re: Norge 1200 exhaust valve issues
« Last post by beetle on Today at 07:56:33 PM »

General Discussion / Re: Elvira
« Last post by Mayor_of_BBQ on Today at 07:42:54 PM »
I follow her on instagram, you can't believe how good she looks at 60+

General Discussion / Re: CL ad for G5, notice the descriptive pics
« Last post by brider on Today at 07:42:29 PM »
All above comments are true, but I was looking for more snide, sarcastic comments on yet another attempt to sell a bike at an inflated price with the worst possible set of photos imaginable.

Maybe his wife made him run the ad to sell the bike, and this is what he did to keep up his end of the bargain, with no intention of ever selling.
Kev - my old Sporty had it and I was always wiping grease off that was seeping out....

Mark
Ha ha yeah ok, I'm sure my 93 did too, but been too many years.

That was also back when the wheel bearings weren't sealed. I'd pull them, clean, and repack them every tire change (~10-15k miles).
Some Harleys (the FL's at least, I don't remember on the old Sportys) used to come with zerk fittings in the neck. You added grease until you saw a little at the top and bottom.
Kev - my old Sporty had it and I was always wiping grease off that was seeping out....

Mark
General Discussion / Re: Mexico trips
« Last post by severely on Today at 07:05:46 PM »
I'd be happy to ride with you in Mexico, don't much like group tours though. My wife and I are going in November and February , if you're interested give me a pm.
General Discussion / Re: New world record for youngest rider?
« Last post by Dofin on Today at 07:03:10 PM »
Ride ON!!!!!  Im 66 and hope to keep riding a long while to come.
General Discussion / Re: Norge 1200 exhaust valve issues
« Last post by Chuck in Indiana on Today at 06:22:59 PM »
I hate it when stuff like that happens. <looking for beating head on brick wall emoticon> Shirley, Pete will be along shortly.. :tongue:
General Discussion / Re: Elvira
« Last post by twowheeladdict on Today at 06:17:04 PM »
Where are you seeing things with Elvira in them?  The last time I saw her on TV was when Count's Customs fixed up a caddie for her.  Before that it was probably the 70s.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Please consider white-listing this site in your Ad Blocker settings. White-listing this site helps the forum financially and reduces the need for donations. This site is 100% donor based. I've taken great strides and effort to ensure there are minimal ads displaying so not to be too intrusive and to find a good balance. The ads are region specific and could actually benefit you as well. Thank you. Look to the very top right of your screen for the "X" to close this message.
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler with donation credit
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here