Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: LM III Craigslist Alameda CA.
« Last post by kidneb on Today at 03:48:44 AM »
Well,- peoples perception of "sharp" may differ. I think the LMIII looks sharper dressed in the original paint scheme and with the stock seat

General Discussion / Re: V7 & V7II map updates
« Last post by Zinfan on Today at 03:27:59 AM »
Zinfan, I'm sure I could fix that stalling issue.

One thing I like to do before resetting any throttle value, is roll the throttle open all the way, then release it to let it spring back to its own resting place.

Amazingly I did that this time, I'm going to hook up guzzidiag to check it out over time as usually I don't read the ecu unless I'm doing a map update or want to see if I have an error code.  The reason I looked at the throttle value before updating is that I swear that on my last update the throttle was set at 0 degrees before I did the reset but was just pressing buttons too quickly and didn't take special note of it so this time and from here on out I'll be noting that value before making changes (I had correctly reset the value the last time I loaded a map so I'm curious to see if it drifts over time).
General Discussion / Re: magnesium and leg cramps
« Last post by organfixsing on Today at 03:09:59 AM »
It must be dependent on the person. I complained of leg cramps to my doctor. Get magnesium, he said. Did that.
Two weeks later, no abatement of the cramps. Told the doctor who said to double the dose.
One week later, I started getting pains in the kidney area. Stopped the magnesium.
When I had a cramp (usually in bed) of the calf muscle, I took a salt tablet and rubbed the muscle with a liniment. Cure very quickly.
Did this over another few weeks with success. I decided to determine whether it was the liniment or the salt.
No more liniment. Result the same. So I timed it. Two minutes to get rid of the cramp.
Having had a series of cramps and using the salt tablets, now I haven't had a cramp for months and consequently no salt tablets.
I will have to use salt again in the near future.
Perhaps 'Different strokes for different folks'.
Cheers
Brian :grin:
General Discussion / Re: Griso Shop Stand
« Last post by beetle on Today at 01:15:31 AM »
Sorry, didn't really look. Last time I saw it it had the Bellagio kit on it. Didn't realise you'd gone batshit crazy on it! :laugh:

Tee hee!
General Discussion / Re: Griso Shop Stand
« Last post by pete roper on Today at 12:52:31 AM »

Look again, Pete. Those are the home made mounts with Joker Machine rear sets.

Sorry, didn't really look. Last time I saw it it had the Bellagio kit on it. Didn't realise you'd gone batshit crazy on it! :laugh:

Pete
General Discussion / Re: Almost that time again !
« Last post by tris on Today at 12:27:48 AM »
Aha I see the problem I went to Italia Moto (who know Guzzi speak) and "The Other Bike Shop" ( and yes that's its real name  :bow:) next door

I would like to go on record as saying the Eastern Beaver kits look well made and good value.

I've used Eastern Beaver fuse block sets on several bikes - I agree with Roy's view.
General Discussion / Re: Virginia Tech motorcycle crash study
« Last post by tris on Today at 12:14:48 AM »
The professor that did the study was named H. Hurt.

I appreciate that Wayne and that was the irony to my mind
General Discussion / Re: Virginia Tech motorcycle crash study
« Last post by Shorty on Today at 12:05:22 AM »
It's pretty much a given: If I go arse over monkeys, there will be witnesses.... :embarrassed:
General Discussion / LM III Craigslist Alameda CA.
« Last post by canuck750 on September 19, 2017, 11:18:29 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here