Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Breva 750 seat cover
« Last post by Yard Sale on April 22, 2024, 06:21:46 PM »
Suggestions? I'll also consider an affordable complete seat. My seat cover is weathered and torn.

I tried to buy one from MotoOK in Greece and the credit card sale didn't go through.

Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only / Re: 76 Convert Restoration
« Last post by bigbikerrick on April 22, 2024, 06:09:51 PM »
Hi Rick,  send me your email address in a private message and we’ll see if we can’t get you fixed up.

Chad.

Thanks alot, Chad, Thats awesome! PM sent
Rick
General Discussion / Re: Set-screw size?
« Last post by Air-Cooled on April 22, 2024, 06:06:19 PM »
Finally obtained the rare Aprilia set screw, had to buy two of them though, lights included.  :thumb:

General Discussion / V85 possibly up for grabs.
« Last post by Huzo on April 22, 2024, 05:03:59 PM »
I am VERY tentatively toying with the idea of selling my V85 and the stock stuff that goes with it. For the right money I would consider it, but I have no idea what I could reasonably ask…
Anyone in Australia who wants to throw out a starter figure would be welcome.
There are multiple shots and video, so no need to post anything on this thread I would think.
Just one as a reminder.

General Discussion / Re: Fuel injection hose size/type & are clamps necessary?
« Last post by Kiwi_Roy on April 22, 2024, 05:03:51 PM »
Depending on where the pressure regulator is on that bike you may have 40-45 psi to deal with.
General Discussion / Re: Stornello Replacement Tires?
« Last post by Guzzistajohn on April 22, 2024, 04:14:02 PM »
Ahhhh, my mistake. I actually meant the Shinko 805 tires—they’re the ‘big block’ Shinkos. Those are the ones that I didn’t have the greatest dirt experience. Pic for reference:

YES! they look like the Pirelli tire that came on my Yamahammer. That big block does kinda suck in the mud
General Discussion / Re: V7 III Arrow Scrambler Exhaust—Missing dB killer
« Last post by Vagrant on April 22, 2024, 04:12:29 PM »
A friend just told me he found some cheap ones on amazon to fit his Argos. Measure and try there.
« Last post by Dirk_S on April 22, 2024, 04:11:29 PM »
I'm getting 5500 to 6000 miles out of the rear. I don't get too far off the beaten path. Rarely single track. I like the price, (I am still a Guzzi rider)

Ahhhh, my mistake. I actually meant the Shinko 805 tires—they’re the ‘big block’ Shinkos. I didn’t have too good an experience in mud at half-tread. Pic for reference:

« Last post by Guzzistajohn on April 22, 2024, 03:51:31 PM »
I was actually going to advise against the 705s. I found they just wore down too quickly on pavement, and once you got out onto dirt, the big block design seems to hurt with 50% of the groove depth. What has your experience been?

I'm getting 5500 to 6000 miles out of the rear. I don't get too far off the beaten path. Rarely single track. I like the price, (I am still a Guzzi rider)
General Discussion / Re: Mystery sensor!
« Last post by hannibal smith on April 22, 2024, 03:50:36 PM »
Thanks! That is what it is evidently.

Looks like I might have to get a 2016 brake hanger to go with the wheels. The 2017 looks like it has ABS, so it uses yet another configuration.

The 2009 spoked wheels/tires are 29.8 pounds front, and 32.8 pounds rear.

The 2016 aluminum wheels/tires are 25.6 pounds front, and 29.2 pounds rear.

A whopping 7.8 pound difference. I thought it was going to be a lot more, but I'll take it. NOTE-weights are wheel and tire.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here