Author Topic: REMINDER...Chattanooga Tn Ride and Greet This Saturday 23 Sept...who's coming??  (Read 2704 times)

bobrebos

In attempt to get Guzzi Riders together periodically in this general area, remember the following meet and greets.....THIS COMING SATURDAY (23 Sept 2017) at Speed Deluxe on the North Shore in Chattanooga Tn...11:30am.  Then it was suggested by mgmark that we ride over to Nikki's Drive-In (899 Cherokee Blvd, Chattanooga, Tn),  just up the street for lunch...anybody coming?????

Note the following meet-up schedule;

1.  Meet-Up at Tellico Kats on the River. (Lunch spot on Tellico River in Tellico Plains, Tn) .....September 9th at 12:00 Noon
http://tellicokats.com/

2.  Meet-Up at  Speed Deluxe, North Shore in Chattanooga Tn (Coffee and bike shop)  September 23rd at 11:30 am
http://speeddeluxe.com

3.  Meet-Up at Two Wheels Only in Suchess Georgia...October 8th (Sunday, at 12:00 Noon) CANCELLED!

4.  Moto Guzzi Campout Two Wheels Only in Suchess Georgia....October 20-22nd.  http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=91185.0

5.  Meet Up at International Towing and Recovery Museum in Chattanooga Tn,,, Future Date PENDING....

6.  Meet Up at Tellico Grains Bakery,....Future Date PENDING.....http://tellico-grains-bakery.com/

Im also looking for interesting places in Knoxville general area for anybody over in that neck of the woods for future meet-ups.....

Let me know your thoughts, pass on the information, and Please message me a week prior to let me know if you are coming so I know whether or not to cancel meet-ups....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 04:30:44 PM by bobrebos »

bobrebos

Bump for one more day before possibly cancelling due to lack of interest from riders.......

Offline tazio

• Gaggle Hero
My wife and I will be there, hate to see a good thing cancelled.
Don't always know work commitments until crunch time,  but always ready to ride up at the last moment.
See y'all Saturday :bike-037:
~Michael
Current Fleet
2015 Moto-Guzzi GRiSO
1972 Aermacchi Harley-Davidson 350 Sprint
1967 Kawasaki 650 W2TT
1966 Triumph Bonneville

Offline old head

• Gaggle Hero
I miss Chattanoga, lived about 30 years ago.
Lots of good roads to travel on.

If I lived close I would be there in person.  Alas, I will be there in spirit.

Old Head
06 Breva 1100
Hepco-Becker crash bars
Givi A620 screen
Garmin GPS

Wildguzzi.com

bobrebos

My wife and I will be there, hate to see a good thing cancelled.
Don't always know work commitments until crunch time,  but always ready to ride up at the last moment.
See y'all Saturday :bike-037:
~Michael

Great!  See ya Saturday...I should be there with one other person maybe.....  Ive never been to this Speed Deluxe place.....or to Nikkis Drive In but Ive heard good things about them both.... 

Offline twhitaker

• Gaggle Hero
I know a couple of guys who would attend if not for the KY rally this weekend.
'96 California 1100i 160,000 mi
'97 Centauro yellow 25,000 mi
'02 Champagne V11 LeMans 58,000 mi
MGNOC-11168
Dayton, OH

bobrebos

I know a couple of guys who would attend if not for the KY rally this weekend.

Yep.  Understood

Offline mgmark

• Hatchling
  • Those schnitzengrubens can wear you out.
Yep, I'm going for sure.

Mark
1984 LeMans > 1985 LeMans + 1978 LeMans > 1989 Lemans > 20 years later, 1985 Lemans > 1980 SP1000
2019 Triumph T100 Bonneville

MGNOC #11062

Offline old as dirt 2

• Hatchling
I just got my pre approval request APPROVED.

See ya Sat.
2013 Norge
2008 MP3 500
bunch of other stuff that is long gone.

Offline guzziknight

• Gaggle Mentor
My wife and I are planning on riding to Chattanooga Saturday, and I just saw this. We’ll be on our Aprilia Scarabeo 200, so hope that’s OK. We’ll leave early Saturday morning, so hopefully we’ll make the meet and greet.
Blue Knights Georgia VII
Iron Butt Association #18342
Moto Guzzi National Owners Club #L-773

Four Wheels Move the Body. Two Wheels Move the Soul.

Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist."

Atlanta, GA

Offline tazio

• Gaggle Hero
THAT would be Grand Yaniv. Have not seen you in a coon's age!!
Going to make Guzzis @ T.W.O. coming up?? Barbers Vintage Days around the corner, too.

~Michael
Current Fleet
2015 Moto-Guzzi GRiSO
1967 Kawasaki 650 W2TT
1966 Triumph Bonneville

bobrebos

My wife and I are planning on riding to Chattanooga Saturday, and I just saw this. We�ll be on our Aprilia Scarabeo 200, so hope that�s OK. We�ll leave early Saturday morning, so hopefully we�ll make the meet and greet.

Great.  hope to get to meet you and your wife.  Ride safe..... :bike-037:

bobrebos

I just got my pre approval request APPROVED.

See ya Sat.

Wow.....pre-approval request...approvals ...dont happen often.  Congrats are in order.   :grin:  Look forward to meeting you Saturday...

bobrebos

Yep, I'm going for sure.

Mark

Outstanding!  Look forward to meeting you.   :bike-037:

Offline guzziknight

• Gaggle Mentor
THAT would be Grand Yaniv. Have not seen you in a coon's age!!
Going to make Guzzis @ T.W.O. coming up?? Barbers Vintage Days around the corner, too.

~Michael

Yep. Haven’t seen you at the dinners lately, although we haven’t gone much either.

We’re going to Barbers on Saturday, but will be in the car. No plans for TWoS campout at this time. You do know I sold the Guzzi, right? We only have the Aprilias now.
Blue Knights Georgia VII

Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist."

Atlanta, GA

Offline tazio

• Gaggle Hero
Sold the Guzzi? BALLS!! No, had not heard.

Will be at Barbers all day Saturday.  Maybe run into you guys.

Lisa and I will do very limited riding on the GRiSO in Chattanooga tomorrow as she's
still recovering from our last ride. (I gotta get me a Road King for the gal)

Current Fleet
2015 Moto-Guzzi GRiSO
1967 Kawasaki 650 W2TT
1966 Triumph Bonneville

Offline guzziknight

• Gaggle Mentor
Yep. Sold the EV in November. We were planning on selling it next year, so I just moved up the timetable a bit.

We’ll catch up tomorrow and talk about a Barbers as well
Blue Knights Georgia VII

Atlanta, GA

Offline TN Mark

• Gaggle Mentor
I'll be at Speed Deluxe at your appointed time of 11:30a. If I'm the only one on a pearl white Victory Cross Country Tour I should be easy to spot.

All the best,

Mark

bobrebos

I'll be at Speed Deluxe at your appointed time of 11:30a. If I'm the only one on a pearl white Victory Cross Country Tour I should be easy to spot.

All the best,

Mark

Great...see you then.  Heading to Nikki's for lunch afterwards also I guess if you can make it.  Ride Safe...Bob

Offline tazio

• Gaggle Hero

All the best,

Mark

Do NOT tell my wife how comfortable the Victory is. She'll never get back on the GRiSO!! :boozing:
My pal at work has has a 3 year old Victory Vision with 110k miles on it !  It has been faultless.
He just bought a new Cross Country Tour.
See y'all later this morning!!
Current Fleet
2015 Moto-Guzzi GRiSO
1967 Kawasaki 650 W2TT
1966 Triumph Bonneville

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here