Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Prince of Darkness Cards
« Last post by Wayne Orwig on Today at 09:48:33 AM »

« Last post by Sheepdog on Today at 09:47:14 AM »
A beauty, JJ!
« Last post by JJ on Today at 09:43:27 AM »
I felt compelled to gift my BIL and FIL each with one of those shirts after they supplied an extension cord to hot wire the headlamps on my AH Sprite one dark and chilly night so Teresa and I could get home.
Think those shirts are still available at Moss or Victoria British....will check for you.
<edit/update...nope, don�t find them>

Thanks, and I will also check when I go to Vegas next week... :cool:
By the way, this is the last Meriden Triumph I owned, a "fully restored" 1970 T100C Trophy 500...should have kept that one!  It had all the correct Lucas bits...and if they are maintained and cared after...they are fine! :wink:

upload multiple pics
That would be Sedona's, right?  We visited there on the way back from a Cub Scout trip to Flag's ice caves in '11.  The kids loved feeding the fish, but we didn't stay to catch any. :thumb: At about the same time we did catch and release at Cesar Chavez Park, here in Phoenix.  Our eldest might remember, the middle boy won't and our daughter was still a babe (born in '11).

Yes, the Trout Farm is on the right, just outside of downtown Sedona on SR89A on the way to Flagstaff, in beautiful Oak Creek Canyon11 :thumb: :1: :cool:
...and this appears to be the only Moto Guzzi at BONHAM's this year... :shocked:

...at the Trout Farm in Oak Creek Canyon...they also give you rods, reels, and BAIT!!  :laugh: :grin: :wink:
That would be Sedona's, right?  We visited there on the way back from a Cub Scout trip to Flag's ice caves in '11.  The kids loved feeding the fish, but we didn't stay to catch any. :thumb: At about the same time we did catch and release at Cesar Chavez Park, here in Phoenix.  Our eldest might remember, the middle boy won't and our daughter was still a babe (born in '11).
     At this point I would do the push it back on a bit and then have a look with a good light and magni glass. Metal must be piling up in front some where. Some time spent with a needle file set on the offending area should let it move.
General Discussion / Re: 3rd Sunday Maryland guzzi breakfst, 21 Jan
« Last post by Lannis on Today at 09:26:24 AM »
We tend to gravitate towards small "Mom and Pop" type establishments, many of which don't care to deal with credit card processing company BS and the costs associated with them.

There's only one place like that anywhere near me that I'm aware of, the "Country Kitchen".   Good breakfast, and so cheap you wouldn't even need a card, you could pay for it with pocket change ... !

Lannis
QUOTE:  Segways, backpack helicopters, and tubes through the middle of the earth .... :shocked: :shocked: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smiley: :wink: :thumb: :cool:

OK - Now we're talking...especiall y "tubes through the middle of the earth!!" :laugh: :grin: :wink: 

Like one be water-slide!! (LOL) Drop in a tube on the east coast...POP OUT somewhere in China!! :laugh: :grin: :wink:

A quick Physics 101 calculation will show that if you were to bore a hole through the center of the earth to come out the other side (and it's hot down there so you'd have to line and insulate the tunnel really well), and then dropped a heavy lead sphere into it (heavy enough to make air resistance negligible) from 5 feet above the ground ....

It would go through the middle, pop out in China or wherever to a height of 5 feet, fall back, and continue the cycle  ... Simple Harmonic Motion, it would be. (F=kx)

So you might not have to even power the train (or whatever) very much - just enough to overcome friction; gravity would do the work ....

Lannis
General Discussion / Re: So...dodged the bullet this Saturday.
« Last post by canuck750 on Today at 09:19:12 AM »
Is that when the military soldier? drops the wrench in the silo and the nuclear head gets blown down the road with just one killed?

Yep that's the one
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here