Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: New opinions on preferred mesh summer jacket
« Last post by dguzzi on Today at 05:04:42 PM »
  I have a Tourmaster Draft, I love it!  I also have a Tourmaster Transition 3 for cooler temps. I like that stuff!
General Discussion / Re: changing eldo fork oil
« Last post by Tom on Today at 04:50:26 PM »
My Eldo is a hack tug.  ATF is okay for that use.
General Discussion / Re: Pressure washer recomendations,gas or electric?
« Last post by Tom on Today at 04:47:54 PM »
I have both.  I need to go thru the carb on the gas one.  Don't really need it.  The electric one is fine most of my purposes.  Dry climate here and only street riding.
General Discussion / Re: changing eldo fork oil
« Last post by Antietam Classic Cycle on Today at 04:43:50 PM »
Drum brake forks are so crude, just about any oil works well. I've used 30w PJ1 fork oil to 80w90 gear oil and just about everything in between.
Our local car wash is pretty good, except for the inconvenience of having a bike not start after power washing. I had that happen the other day with my convert. I was cleaning grunge off the transmission, and a wire blew off the starter. I had a couple of guys there help me bump start it, so I could get home, and figgure out what happened.

Its kinda nice, and convenient, powerwashing it at home, then putting it up on the table lift for detailed cleaning/ drying/ blowing out the nooks and crannies with compressed air.

Its one of my most "therapeutic" activities.    :grin:

Rick
Funny you mention that. I don't dig the Bobber, but if I could stretch the budget (which I can't) this little number in Chicago with a screen and cargo rack looks pretty good. Negotiations starting at $5500...
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/d/chicago-2017-moto-guzzi-v9-roamer/7733339297.html

I see the Roamer as the direct descendant of the
V65c….650cc
V7 Nevada…750cc
V9 Roamer…850cc

I would love a Roamer and is a step up in the same direction…and the ergonomics are better suited to my size, 5’9” 185lbs…dislike the Bobber look tho…both are V9 but completely different go figure

Always the choice w guzzi,
newer better for more or …
older used abused for less
Good question.  Last time, I went through to the NV State rally.  Road construction was still a deal.  It did move however.  They should be done.  This was Henderson thru Vegas.
General Discussion / Re: Front brake cable holder
« Last post by 73 sport on Today at 03:54:04 PM »
       I've worked on five separate V7 Sports '73 & '74 vintage, each one had the cable/hose holder welded to the fender brace. This may be another example of changes during the model year.
Since Vegas is packed with people trying to get to work, clueless tourists in their rentals, and road construction, what is the best/safest way to get to 95 north? Thru the city or the 215 around it?
General Discussion / Re: Around the world on a LeMans 850
« Last post by Gustav on Today at 03:31:00 PM »
I read that book also. It was a great read.  Paul
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here