Author Topic: Looking for part number  (Read 1304 times)

Offline John A

• Gaggle Hero
  • No way to slow down...
Looking for part number
« on: February 22, 2018, 07:56:00 AM »
On the ignition switch, Cal series, there is a lead that connects it into the harness. This lead contains the switch base with contacts. It can be bought without the key portion of the switch. The last one I got from Joe Eish and I thought I had the part number somewhere but can't find it and Eishes are not answering . Any body happen to have that?
John
MGNOC L-471
It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled-Mark Twain
99 Bassa, sidecar
02 Stone
84 V65C
15 F3S Spyder

Offline John A

• Gaggle Hero
  • No way to slow down...
Re: Looking for part number
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 11:58:22 AM »
Well, I found an old one but no part number. Im trying to figure out by what process I found the pn and where I wrote it down. I don't need one but I know that at one time I did buy one from Joe Eish so its been awhile. and it bugs me that I cant find it now. On the good side its making me sort through old receipts and stuff that I should do anyway.
John
MGNOC L-471
It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled-Mark Twain
99 Bassa, sidecar
02 Stone
84 V65C
15 F3S Spyder

Offline pauldaytona

• Gaggle Hero
    • Paul's fast Guzzi Page
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 02:12:04 PM »
what cali?
Paul

Daytona 1225, Stelvio 1151

Download Guzzidiag here: http://www.von-der-salierburg.de/download/GuzziDiag/

Offline John A

• Gaggle Hero
  • No way to slow down...
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 02:35:19 PM »
what cali?

Bassa but I think others, If I remember its the same on an 02 Stone. its pictured on the illustrated parts book drawing 42, page I1 but is not indexed there. I don't remember where I found it. maybe on one of Carl Allisons drawings but I've had no luck there yet
John
MGNOC L-471
99 Bassa, sidecar
02 Stone
84 V65C
15 F3S Spyder

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 02:35:19 PM »

Offline John A

• Gaggle Hero
  • No way to slow down...
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 02:17:59 PM »
Since I'm a candyassed rider its still to crappy to get much riding in, I pulled the base off an operating ignition switch to clean the contacts. On the housing its marked PL336. That's probly a Zadi part number but I don't know if you could find one by that. There are two screws holding it to the switch that accessible from the bottom without fooling with the lock portion of the switch. tricky parts are getting the tabs to release, there is a cover that comes off first , then the base where the contacts are. the next is clocking the contact plate so its easier to pay attention when you disassemble it rather than figuring that out which is the way I did it. I broke my camera so no pics
John
MGNOC L-471
99 Bassa, sidecar
02 Stone
84 V65C
15 F3S Spyder

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here