Trailmate EZ roll edger

(1/2) > >>

gearman:
I hope this doesn't get pulled but I need to find someone with one because I took the tensioning system apart and cannot figure out where the position spring goes. I called the mfg. and they went out of business so I am stuck. They were made in FL.

cruzziguzzi:
If you don't get any direct responses - throw up a couple of pics as there might be some fundamental principal that one of us will recognize. Good luck.

gearman:
I am still hoping a miracle will happen here.I myself had never heard of this brand until someone in Houston put a new looking one out with his trash.

toddhaven:
Quote from: gearman on April 23, 2010, 07:33:32 PM

I am still hoping a miracle will happen here.I myself had never heard of this brand until someone in Houston put a new looking one out with his trash.

So, you're the SOB.
I go inside for a cup of coffee, come back out, and some no good so-and-so swiped my edger.
Just for that, I will burn the parts and instructions manuals.
A pox on you! ;D

gearman:
Quote from: toddhaven on April 23, 2010, 08:17:14 PM

Quote from: gearman on April 23, 2010, 07:33:32 PM

So, you're the SOB.
I go inside for a cup of coffee, come back out, and some no good so-and-so swiped my edger.
Just for that, I will burn the parts and instructions manuals.
A pox on you! ;D

Thats funny,actually the guy who put it out was working in his yard and helped me put it in me car. Got it around Memorial and Eldridge. He obiously didn't own a guzzi. He would have taken it apart and put it on Ebay. ;D I  actually asked sheepishly if he had the instruction manual and he said no. I should have said"Well I don't want it then".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page