Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Pristine 93 Daytona for sale
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Pristine 93 Daytona for sale (Read 1648 times)
guzzisteve
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 13017
"Just Ride It"
Pristine 93 Daytona for sale
«
on:
March 08, 2018, 07:39:47 PM »
I just listed it for an old customer/friend in IL that doesn't do computers. I found it for him w/he bought it from a mutual friend in KS (Earl ?). I knew he wanted it from his buddy so when I saw it I told him, he got it. He's owned it maybe 10yrs, can't remember.
«
Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 08:52:16 PM by guzzisteve
»
Logged
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"
Location: Planet Earth
Turin
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 5578
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Re: Pristine 93 Daytona for sale
«
Reply #1 on:
March 08, 2018, 09:26:35 PM »
Where's it listed???
Logged
2007 Griso 1100
1998 Centauro GT
1997 Daytona RS
1991 Rennsport California III
1991 LeMans 1000
1987 LeMans SE Dave's Cycle Racer
1985 Sidlow Guzzi
1984 LeMans III
1974 850-T Sport
1969 A-series Ambassador
1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 Balocco SE 3.0
guzzisteve
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 13017
"Just Ride It"
Re: Pristine 93 Daytona for sale
«
Reply #2 on:
March 08, 2018, 09:41:43 PM »
Nowhere but here
http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=94917.0
I just found out it was for sale, so I told him I'd help. I'd love to own this one cause it's been cared for.
«
Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:47:24 PM by guzzisteve
»
Logged
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"
Location: Planet Earth
NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Pristine 93 Daytona for sale
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here