Author Topic: High way Pegs for 2015 1400 Touring ...  (Read 141 times)

Offline Cruzerdog

• Weekend Warrior
  • "Lone Dog- No Woof"
High way Pegs for 2015 1400 Touring ...
« on: October 13, 2018, 10:12:40 PM »
any recommendations fo high way pegs for the  California touring .. just got it and I am sorting out and learning the "details' and codes  :thumb:

also anybody need a brand new Guzzi leather 1400 tank bag?and stock seat ?  .. both have never been used 

tank bag is complete  with straps and rain cover .. not sure what to ask $$ for it ..

(I am adding a DMC Tomahawk side car so I really dont need  the tank bag..)   

this is my third Guzzi and it is fantastic..   and it will be my first with a side hack ..weak knee time   

heres my cell  916-764-0700   I am not good on messages etc .. never seem to get them right   - too much time on my "clock" 

she dwelt among the untrodden ways sparknotes

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 12:28:26 PM by Cruzerdog »
John
Folsom CA    (near the prison but NOT in it)

MGNOC 21423

Offline Luap McKeever

• Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Guzzi Hero
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
Re: High way Pegs for 2015 1400 Touring ...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 06:38:52 AM »
I sent you a PM...
205,000 Moto Guzzi miles and counting since 1997.
2017 MGX-21 Flying Fortress
2001 California Special

Online Ncdan

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 09:09:34 AM »
Just curious as to why you went to swap floorboards for pegs? I have s 1400 tourer and love the multiple positions the boards offer. I thought maybe due to the sidecar application.

Offline Cruzerdog

• Weekend Warrior
  • "Lone Dog- No Woof"
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 12:04:52 PM »
Just curious as to why you went to swap floorboards for pegs? I have s 1400 tourer and love the multiple positions the boards offer. I thought maybe due to the sidecar application.

no Its "high way pegs"  for the crash bars up front . I am 6ft 2"  and ned to stretch out on long runs   ...I love  the floorboards
John
Folsom CA    (near the prison but NOT in it)

MGNOC 21423

Online Ncdan

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 12:30:32 PM »

no Its "high way pegs"  for the crash bars up front . I am 6ft 2"  and ned to stretch out on long runs   ...I love  the floorboards
Oh ok sorry I miss read. Yea I took the rear shifter( heal/toe ) off mine and it gives me much more room and foot positions, I don't miss it at all.

Online groundhog105

• Guzzi Mentor
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 02:26:46 PM »
I have a set of highway pegs that clamp onto the crash bars that I just took off.  PM me and I will send you a picture and if you want them you can have them for the shipping.   My legs are short so they never worked for me.

Please consider white-listing this site in your Ad Blocker settings. White-listing this site helps the forum financially and reduces the need for donations. This site is 100% donor based. I've taken great strides and effort to ensure there are minimal ads displaying so not to be too intrusive and to find a good balance. The ads are region specific and could actually benefit you as well. Thank you. Look to the very top right of your screen for the "X" to close this message.
Flying Tiger Motorcycles
Moto Guzzi, Royal Enfield, Zero Electric Motorcycles
FlyingTigerMotorcycles.com
Advertise Here