Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / 2021 V7 compared to 1972 V7 sport
« Last post by twowheeladdict on January 23, 2022, 07:44:06 AM »
General Discussion / Re: Bike Collection on CL
« Last post by Scout63 on January 23, 2022, 07:43:08 AM »
Thatís definitely a go see before you buy situation.  I have mixed feelings.  The seller has great taste and they are beautiful bikes, but dropping 80k on 4 marquis bikes feels a little like the credit card Harley situation. For me a great part of the package is having built the bike myself. Iíd love to meet the seller and see his/her garage.
General Discussion / Re: WOW this guy can really ride a V85
« Last post by ohiorider on January 23, 2022, 07:37:12 AM »
Happy birthday ohiorider!
Scott
Thanks!

Bob
General Discussion / Re: NGC - Common traffic collision question
« Last post by Redrider on January 23, 2022, 07:35:14 AM »
I have been an Expert Witness for a couple of trials, one in which the passenger died. As far as I know, in SC, comparative guilt is used to determine the level or percentage of contribution of all parties to the collision. Due Diligence is always considered.
General Discussion / Sidecar mount
« Last post by rudyr on January 23, 2022, 07:18:36 AM »
I spent all afternoon making one bracket to mount my spider sidecar to my Speed-master.  Itís almost done, so I can mount the sub frame. Thatís what the sidecar will quick mount to with just 4 bolts.  Next will pull the barís.  Got 12Ē over Handel barís.  Will need to get longer cable.  Dealer friend told me where I my find cables.  After that a car tire, then a swine fairing (from my Jackal) then to the paint shop. All that in a couple months.  I had a Triumph America connected to Texas sidecar years ago that pulled it really well.  I think the speed master will pull the spider even better. It has a bigger engine and lower tooth pri. Sprocket. But the spider my weigh a little more. Also I have raked tree, thatís a must. Rudy
General Discussion / Re: WOW this guy can really ride a V85
« Last post by 9fingers on January 23, 2022, 07:04:55 AM »
Happy birthday ohiorider!
Scott
General Discussion / Re: Coleman minibikes for $89.00
« Last post by 9fingers on January 23, 2022, 07:02:21 AM »
I like those Taco's! I got a kick out of their top model ...build the "bike of your dreams"....? My dreams reach a little bit farther than a Taco minibike. They are cool though. I need to ride a Honda Navi and a Trail 125. I think doing the BDR thru NY state would be a hoot on one. The BDR is the Back Roads Discovery routes, for those that are unfamiliar. In the NE we can do from NY to Maine on a mix of dirt roads, trails and back roads. I would love to do it.
Scott
General Discussion / Re: NGC - Common traffic collision question
« Last post by marcmorrison on January 23, 2022, 06:34:09 AM »
From the criminal side of this scenario, each state jurisdiction would have a different standard of culpability; on the civil side, contributory negligence would likely dictate the final outcome.
General Discussion / Re: Coleman minibikes for $89.00
« Last post by JJ on January 23, 2022, 06:33:48 AM »
I understand all that, when I was a kid minibikes and gocarts were the thing. I built a goca4t myself with Clinton engine. I was wondering what make this one is. It doesn't look familiar.  Maybe Chinese?
kk

Yes, Chinese, like everything else... :laugh: :grin: :wink:  Here are a few MINI-MOTO's from Honda! :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COLfMBHyczM
General Discussion / Re: Bike Collection on CL
« Last post by blackcat on January 23, 2022, 06:21:43 AM »
How's Leafman?   Doens't come here anymore.

He is fine, but he is down to just one Guzzi and after all the problems he had with his Stelvio I doubt he will buy another Guzzi in the forceable future. You can find him occasionally on  Adventure Rider under the Old is Cool Falcone section.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler with donation credit
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here