General Category > General Discussion

Western Adventure NAR, Ouray

(1/16) > >>

alanp:
Announcing the 2022 Ouray Western Adventure NAR!
When; Three nights, Thursday Sept. 8 to Sat. Sept. 10
Where; Ouray, CO KOA, 225 County Rd. 23, Ridgeway, CO
800-562-8026

This is a “do it yourself” NAR, meaning you need to make your own reservations for camping or moteling.  The KOA offers campsites and cabins, and the nearby town of Ouray has many motel options.  We will meet for dinner in either Ouray or Ridgeway each night, and there will be group rides on Friday and Saturday which will include the incredible scenery the area is known for.  More details will follow.

I know it is only April, but you are encouraged to make your reservations ASAP as camping reservations fill up extremely early these days. 

If you plan to attend, please let everyone know by posting here.  If you have a reservation and would like someone to share you cabin or campsite, again post it here.
Looking forward to seeing many old and new faces!  If you have any questions or need more info please let me know.

dxhall:
Do you have a particular part of the campground in mind?  The map on the KOA website now looks different than the place where we stayed last time.

LongRanger:
Great location, fabulous roads, incredible scenery. Too bad I’ve got plans to be elsewhere that weekend!

alanp:
I have reserved campsites 50a and 50b.  If you are interested in being near the “Guzzi group” take a look at the online campground map and choose a nearby site.

johnwesley:
Sounds like fun, I need to see if I can clear my calendar. Any dirt road adventures included in the Rides?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version