General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

Guzzi 1100 custom build

(1/32) > >>

buzzer:
Hi Guys, new here and new to Guzzi!  I have recently bought an 1100 California which I am going to use as a basis for a custom build...  not sure what just yet...  this will be a slow start as I am just finishing off a Ducati build.  For now I have stripped it down to the bare bike and its now at the back of the garage.

buzzer:
the only jobs I have done so far is to make some bell mouths for the FCR carbs I will be using! here they are and a short video of how I made them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brYe3Hnpd1g

Petrus Rocks:
Nice!  How are you figuring out the jetting?  I have an '85 1000 and FCR's would be a a nice upgrade.

Turin:
Those velocity stacks are gorgeous. Very nice work.

What do you have going on with your motor that requires 41mm flatsides? I'm running a set on my SE, but it runs 94mm hi comp pistons and a RR3 cam with major head work.

buzzer:

--- Quote from: Turin on January 18, 2022, 10:56:23 PM ---Those velocity stacks are gorgeous. Very nice work.

What do you have going on with your motor that requires 41mm flatsides? I'm running a set on my SE, but it runs 94mm hi comp pistons and a RR3 cam with major head work.

--- End quote ---

At the moment the motor is stock, so they are probably overkill...we will see later on when its apart what I will do with it.

Time to make some silencers(lose word!) I bought these cheap stainless ones off eBay as the hard part in making silencers is rolling the cone… and they are expensive to bye. I cut the end off, removed the inner resonator tune and made some cones for the end. this makes them re-packable for the future. I can also fit the baffle for MOT time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version