Author Topic: IMOC rally  (Read 871 times)

Offline mechanicsavant

• Gaggle Mentor
IMOC rally
« on: September 17, 2018, 06:41:32 AM »
Great turnout &weather saw some old friends and met some new ones. Bikes were amazing ,every calendar picture I've seen right there in front of me! Thanks to staff & all who made it happen!

Offline brider

• Gaggle Hero
Re: IMOC rally
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 08:03:03 AM »
Yes, I added to my personal folio of pics worthy of a calendar spread, too. I need to make a point of getting there before the start next time, so I can watch some of those amazing bikes being ridden in.

Highlight for me: Just as I got there and was on my knees trying to dig my t-shirt out of my bag (very hot again this year), I heard what sounded like a 250cc 2-stroke from my youth; I even thought "Someone brought a motocrosser!", but then looked up to see an awesome Cagiva racebike being shuttled across the grass! I lost track and never saw it again...Bummer! I am one of the few that LOVE the sound of a 2-stroke!

Hat's off to Steve and all the other volunteers that provided a great day!
'85 Cal II Auto
'71 Ambo project
'02 GasGas EC300
'07 Norge
Wish'd I'd never sold:
'72 Red Eldo
'74 White Eldo LAPD
'77 Convert with DB bags
'06 Gas Gas EC300
'86 LM IV

Offline Roebling3

• Gaggle Hero
Re: IMOC rally
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 10:46:03 AM »
Steve and his gang did great, again. I've done many trade shows. It's guaranteed there are already notes on next yrs. efforts. I'm amazed the entry fee has not changed.
The Property and buildings looked better, too.
Wish I had seen the 2 stroke race bike. I still cross state lines hoping to see another 2 stroke street or race bike. 

Thank you Steve, et. al.  R3~ 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here