Author Topic: The UFO Thread  (Read 18769 times)

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
Re: The UFO Thread
« Reply #690 on: April 17, 2021, 09:00:49 PM »
 Look fellas , the alien in my garage says you guys need to stop it , he can't go out anymore for fear of being recognized .

Dusty
We should probably look to the Mayans for advice on how to deal with shortages of gasoline and TP . Those folks had chronic shortages of both.

Online SIR REAL ED

• Guzzi Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #691 on: April 17, 2021, 09:45:08 PM »
Look fellas , the alien in my garage says you guys need to stop it , he can't go out anymore for fear of being recognized .

Dusty

Oh sure Dusty, that's what the alien wants you to want us to think!

We're not gonna fall for that trick!   :laugh:
"There's two kinds of people in the world; those for whom no explanation is necessary, and those for whom no explanation is possible."

2016 KTM Duke 690
2019 Beta EVO 250
1982 Yamaha Seca 650
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1976 Kawasaki KE 175
1986 Honda XL600R

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #692 on: April 17, 2021, 10:39:08 PM »
 Orvillereddenbacher marytylermoore says you guys are silly .

Dusty
We should probably look to the Mayans for advice on how to deal with shortages of gasoline and TP . Those folks had chronic shortages of both.

Offline John A

• Guzzi Hero
  • No way to slow down...
« Reply #693 on: April 17, 2021, 11:06:11 PM »
Read “The hunt for zero point”, a good book on the gathering of technology after WW2, mostly German. https://www.amazon.com/Hunt-Zero-Point-Classified-Antigravity/dp/0767906284
John
MGNOC L-471
It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled-Mark Twain

Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi

« Reply #693 on: April 17, 2021, 11:06:11 PM »

Offline Mr Pootle

• Guzzi Mentor
« Reply #694 on: April 22, 2021, 07:08:37 AM »
The wife of one of my former business partners was a Marchioness., which I believe is the feminine noun for Martian.

Offline rocker59

• Guzzi Hero
  • "diplomatico di moto"
« Reply #695 on: April 26, 2021, 02:59:05 PM »

Have any of you heard of the Valhalla / Homer Louisiana UFO incident?

Michael T.
Aux Arcs
1996 Moto Guzzi Sport 1100
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt

Online oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #696 on: April 26, 2021, 03:11:59 PM »
Have any of you heard of the Valhalla / Homer Louisiana UFO incident?

Heard about it ? Well yeah , I was the copilot , Gorjklesnokker was the captain , ego the size of Alaska , tried to tell him to pull up .

Dusty

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #697 on: April 26, 2021, 04:58:01 PM »
Just admit it Dusty, you got thrown off the ship and Gorjklesnokker left you here.

Dusty, call home.    :boozing:
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #698 on: April 26, 2021, 08:29:21 PM »
I wonder if his NFL career is over?  Or just went into overdrive?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/baker-mayfield-ufo-real-saw-203858231.html

Baker Mayfield said, “It’s real, I saw it. I’m glad the Navy finally confirmed some more pictures. Now everybody doesn’t think I’m as crazy. I believe.’’

Others on social media reported seeing the strange lights over Texas the night Mayfield tweeted.

“Almost 100%, Em and I just saw a UFO drop straight out of the sky on our way home from dinner,” Mayfield tweeted. “We stopped and looked at each other and asked if either of us saw it… Very bright ball of light going straight down out of the sky towards Lake Travis. Anybody else witness this?”

UFO sightings were up 51 percent in 2020 — during the coronavirus pandemic — from the same period in 2019, according to data from the National UFO Reporting Center obtained by The Wall Street Journal.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #699 on: May 01, 2021, 04:19:21 PM »
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/05/10/how-the-pentagon-started-taking-ufos-seriously

The New Yorker

How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously
For decades, flying saucers were a punch line. Then the U.S. government got over the taboo.

https://www.salon.com/2021/05/01/former-sen-harry-reid-i-was-told-lockheed-martin-had-ufo-crash-fragments/

A government contractor may have fragments recovered from the U.S. crash site of a UFO, former Nevada Sen. Harry Reid revealed this week.

The claims were published as part of a lengthy report in The New Yorker Friday, titled, "How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously." In the piece, Reid is quoted as saying he believes Lockheed Martin, the American aerospace firm, is in possession of such materials — but that he could not say for certain because he never got approval from the Pentagon to inspect the crash fragments himself, despite years of effort.
John L 

Online LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #700 on: May 01, 2021, 04:34:16 PM »

1971 photo by mapping aircraft, Costa Rican govt.
John L 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler with donation credit
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here