Author Topic: Clown sightings.  (Read 6661 times)

oldbike54

Re: Clown sightings.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2016, 11:02:14 AM »
It's no joke.  Clown sightings in columbia as well.  Not very bright, lot of concealed carriers here and some just outright carriers.

Mr 54 , there have been "bigfoot" sightings for years , still no bigfoot . The police investigated the cabin in the woods where the clowns were supposed to be living and found nothing . I still say this is all just the product of a child's vivid imagination , and judging by the fear of clowns we have seen here , maybe some adults are being drawn in also .

Dusty

Offline hooah54

• Hatchling
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 11:23:54 AM »
Mr OB 54, just what do you have against Bigffot?  Besides it is the Lizard Man here.  The only clowns scaring me are the presential candidates.. :laugh:
'85 MG  Cal II, '03 BMW R1150R, '09 Piaggio MP3 250 ie

oldbike54

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2016, 11:37:48 AM »
Mr OB 54, just what do you have against Bigffot?  Besides it is the Lizard Man here.  The only clowns scaring me are the presential candidates.. :laugh:

No problem with the "Foot" as we call him in Oklahoma  :laugh: Here is the problem with false sightings . A couple of years back , three smart boys in NE Oklahoma decided to go Bigfoot hunting based on a flurry of "sightings" . Yep , you guessed it , one of these guys shot and killed a bigfoot, unfortunately the shootee turned out to be one of the three friends . The two remaining smart guys panicked , tried to hide the body , and threw the murder weapon into a pond . Not long after, one of the survivors started feeling guilty and went to the sheriff . The sheriff of Osage county , Scott Walton , had to fend off several questions , even the national news showed up . It was almost comical to watch the reporters continue asking about the sightings , Walton finally looked at the camera and stated , "There is no such thing as bigfoot"  :laugh: Of course not so funny to the family of the dead guy .

Dusty

Orange Guzzi

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2016, 12:47:59 PM »
It is what It is.  We all know It.  We have all seen It.  Now get over It.  Or It will get You. 

I would have never guessed It was about giant bugs in a spider web filled hole in the ground. 

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2016, 12:47:59 PM »

Offline hooah54

• Hatchling
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2016, 02:19:25 PM »
wow...perspective
'85 MG  Cal II, '03 BMW R1150R, '09 Piaggio MP3 250 ie

Online Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2016, 02:44:58 PM »
When I was a kid my cub scouts den mother made us all dress up like clowns and visit the children's floor at a local hospital. I always wondered why the heck we couldn't just do wood carving or go camping or build bluebird houses. Sorry Mrs. Sheeley  :undecided:
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2016, 04:36:34 PM »
All I can say is that "clowns" exist.  :grin:  As for Bigfoot, he exists too.  He won 21 medals in the Rio Olympics.  Have you seen how big Michael Phelps feet are?  A relative of his won 7 Gold medals.  Mark Spitz.  You see his feet?  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

Online Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2016, 04:39:55 PM »
All I can say is that "clowns" exist.  :grin:  As for Bigfoot, he exists too.  He won 21 medals in the Rio Olympics.  Have you seen how big Michael Phelps feet are?  A relative of his won 7 Gold medals.  Mark Spitz.  You see his feet?  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I thought he was wearing flippers
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline screamday

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2016, 04:44:39 PM »
There's bound to be more and more clown sightings as their natural habitat shrinks and they don't have any real natural predators. States just need to make the hunting season longer and allow larger daily bag limits.
Tony in SC
"Comfort the disturbed and Disturb the comfortable"
1988 R100RS
1998 V11 EV

oldbike54

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2016, 04:47:47 PM »
 :laugh: :shocked: :laugh: :shocked: :laugh: :shocked:

Hmm , wonder what they taste like battered and fried  :huh:

Dusty

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2016, 04:54:39 PM »
I thought he was wearing flippers

They're built in.  :wink:  Normal swimmers get most the propulsion from the arms.  The feet kicking prevent the legs from being a drag in the water.  Mark and Michael are able to get more propulsion that most people that swim.
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2016, 07:42:18 PM »
Check out this Venezualan Bigfoot.  Size 26 or as some others report size 33.  Either size is 3 times the size of my feet. :grin:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/venezuelan-man-has-biggest-feet-world-n447106

Offline wrbix

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2016, 08:37:52 PM »
:laugh: :shocked: :laugh: :shocked: :laugh: :shocked:

Hmm , wonder what they taste like battered and fried  :huh:

Dusty

Hmm.....taste funny.

Bill in VA, sometimes FL

"Eschew aphorism"

LeMans IV - "Giulia"
Lario - "Giulietta"
V50III cafe'd - "Leggera"
‘77 Convert - “Sofia”
BMW airheads: R100RS, R100CS, R100GS, R100RT, R60/2 sidecar rig
Classic Mini
‘60 Austin Healey Sprite
Caterham Super Seven Sprint
‘13 Audi TTRS
Grumman AA5B (sold)

oldbike54

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2016, 08:39:19 PM »
 He he he , thanks for that Wrbix .

Dusty

Offline ITSec

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2016, 04:19:22 PM »
OK, everyone - there's no need to worry, at least for this weekend. All the clowns will be in Edmonton for the festival: http://edmontonjournal.com/entertainment/theatre/send-in-the-clowns-the-debut-edition-of-edmonton-clown-festival

Of course, Jim may want to go for a long ride out of town...
ITSecurity
2012 Griso 8v SE - Tenni Green
2013 Stelvio NTX - Copper
2008 Norge GT - Silver

I am but mad north-northwest!
When the wind is southerly, I can tell a hawk from a handsaw...

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2016, 04:23:38 PM »
I'm glad I don't live there.  Might be some clown hate comin' out.  :grin:  I hate it when they squeak their noses at you.   :shocked: :shocked:

Penderic

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2016, 04:46:58 PM »
On the road: some clowns are easy to spot!

:grin:

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2016, 04:48:17 PM »
 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2016, 10:40:48 PM »
I saw two clowns during last night's debate...and one was worse than the other!! (LOL) :rolleyes: :grin: :laugh: :huh: :shocked:

What is going to happen in the future to our great country....?!?!? :huh: :shocked: :rolleyes: :undecided:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:43:13 PM by JJ »
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2016, 11:06:18 PM »
Hey....no politics.....oh wait a minute.  I was laughing a lot.  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2016, 11:22:53 PM »
When I was a kid, (in the 70's) we had something similar going on out on Eastern Long Island. Some creepy perv was walking around trying to lure kids in the woods and would expose himself to them. So some high school kids decided to go clown hunting, saw him chased him down and 'tuned him up' then tied him to a tree and went to call the police.  Ended up being a teacher in my elementary school.......... lol 
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF

Offline Zoom Zoom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2016, 04:59:54 AM »

Oh, goodie goodie, goodie! You're waking up!

Well, you've done it once again. This is hilarious! :grin:

John Henry

Penderic

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2016, 12:31:09 PM »
Thankyou!  :bow:

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here