Author Topic: Had a chance to Guzzify a newbie!  (Read 1058 times)

jlburgess

Had a chance to Guzzify a newbie!
« on: December 04, 2015, 07:11:36 PM »
That was too fun!  I drive for Uber after work and the rider came from Coronado NAS where I work.  He's enlisted and works on San Clemente Island which I found fascinating.  They fly him out there M-F.  Sounds cool!  So I ask for his destination and he's going to Cycle Gear.  Conversation on  :thumb:
Turns out he's looking for a first bike so I tell him I'm jaded but I think one of those 2014 V7 Stones at GP would be awesome for $7K.  He headed in to Cycle Gear and I tried to give him some tips I had learned over the years and maybe will will have a new Guzzisti  :cheesy:
More importantly advice on riding gear!

oldbike54

Re: Had a chance to Guzzify a newbie!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 07:19:07 PM »
 Good job  :thumb:

Dusty

Offline normzone

• Gaggle Hero
  • '72 Eldo - 1980 to 1990 - '99 Bassa 2014 - 2023
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 09:24:01 PM »
Coronado NAS to San Clemente ? That's one hell of a daily commute. I wonder what his tech specialty is.

My only proximity to San Clemente was a weekend scuba boat.

Well, one more potential conscript for the Chido Cojones NAR.

By the way, there's enough of us now in the area, even though [radguzzi] has chosen to winter in the east, that we could form a couple of troikas.

That's the combustion chamber of the turbo shaft. It is supposed to be on fire. You just don't usually see it but the case and fairing fell off.

oldbike54

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 09:29:30 PM »
 Norm , I'll take my cut from the T-shirts in silver , or peanut butter cookies , which ever is easier  :laugh:

Dusty

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 09:29:30 PM »

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here