Author Topic: Givi panners  (Read 200 times)

Online rudyr

• Weekend Warrior
Givi panners
« on: July 25, 2021, 03:32:46 PM »
If you have V85tt, traveler, think about the Givi panners.  You donít give up any room on muffler side, they or made with metal not plastic and bigger.  Can carry a lot more unneeded stuff.  The Guzzi engine guards or not as massive as the Givi.  I took Guzzi thatís only one that came in.  Now days take what you can get. Rudy

Offline egschade

• Guzzi Hero
  • You can also find me on mgnocnj.forumotion.com
Re: Givi panners
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 09:45:31 PM »
I bought the Givi Trekker bags w/ quick release racks after waiting in vain for 4 month for Urban panniers from Guzzi.

image uploader
The elder Eric in NJ
2020 V85TT Adventure

Past Guzzis:
V7 III
Griso 1200SE
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Online rudyr

• Weekend Warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 09:57:48 PM »
Have you the tool box that install behind the right planner? it looks handy but cost.Rudy

Online Kiwi Dave

• Guzzi Hero
    • Guzzi Gander Ltd
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 04:02:48 AM »
Have you the tool box that install behind the right planner? it looks handy but cost.Rudy

Yes, I installed one on my V85.

It works a treat, non intrusive, and doesn't interfere with my C-bow pannier choices.

But I have to wonder, why is the key so big?

Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 04:02:48 AM »

Harper's Moto Guzzi
Harper's Moto Guzzi. Where we still answer the phone, use the highest quality parts, and also do Transmission, rear drive, and carb rebuilds fast. Call us at 816.697.3411 and get your problems resolved.
http://www.harpermoto.com
Advertise Here

Harper's Moto Guzzi
Harper's Moto Guzzi. Where we still answer the phone, use the highest quality parts, and also do Transmission, rear drive, and carb rebuilds fast. Call us at 816.697.3411 and get your problems resolved.
http://www.harpermoto.com
Advertise Here