General Category > General Discussion

My 2021 V7 850 stone Guzzi hates me……

<< < (11/11)

Beowulf:
I pulled the tank off completely from the Guzzi. Can someone explain this to me?

I’m checking everything I can. I’d just like to say Af1 is coming to pick the bike up tomorrow it looks like. I’m impressed just want to say the customer service is outstanding.

The houston dealer it seems left this with one of the breather hoses to the tank detached. It seems other things are missing screws but I can’t verify yet.

2014 bmw 535i 0 60

greer:
Hope AF1 comes thru today, if their service dept is anything like their online retail shop you're in the best of hands. 

Sarah

Beowulf:
Met Af1 delivery driver in Houston today. They picked up the bike and promptly emailed when the delivery driver got to Austin with it. If your gonna buy a Guzzi or have it worked on go to MPH or have Af1 work on it if your in the Houston area.

Will update as I find out more. Big thank you to DaveDel as he facilitated a trailer and a lot of his time to help me out today to get the bike to Houston. I can already tell with Af1 being so prompt to communicate this Gonna be much better.

cookiemech:
I only know AF1 Racing by purchasing (LOTS of) Ural parts from them. Their customer service is outstanding and they communicate very well. The ONE time (out of many) there was a minor problem with an order, they went out of their way to expedite the shipping of the replacement part.

If this attitude is found throughout their organization, you are in good hands.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version