General Category > General Discussion

Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !

<< < (667/723) > >>

merlinj79:
Hi All!

Rick in San Diego. Dirt bike and bimmer guy in my youth, took a break for a few years when things got busy with family. Bought a V7 iii stone last year right before the rona. New to Guzzi, the dealer is down the hill from me and it just caught my eye.

Wife, bike and I on our 20th anniversary (took a ride around Tahoe to celebrate in Incline Village).

remove duplicates online free

Nomoduc:
Hello Guzzi  family!
My name is Lynn Baza
Aircraft technician ( mechanic)
I just moved to Houston Texas from CA. Now living up in Conroe.

I purchased my 83 SP in 2017 but have been riding on the road since 85 mostly sportbikes from a Ninja 900 up to my last one 00 RC51. Many more in between. In 95 was my first Italian steed a 916 where I began doing trackdays. Fun!!!   In 06 I started moving away spprtbikes to a 90 Hawk GT which I ride on street and cont.trackdays.
Looking to meet up with locals near me to show me the roads. Sorry fir the long intro. LoL

BMWMG:
David from the Northshore of Massachusetts right next to New Hampshire.

Owner of a 2018 Guzzi V7 III which I will be using as a trade-in for a 2021 V7 soon.

Employee, (Lab Tech) with the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs.

My other motorcycle is a BMW 2021 R9T.

kidsmoke:

--- Quote from: BMWMG on January 04, 2022, 01:18:55 PM ---David from the Northshore of Massachusetts right next to New Hampshire.

Owner of a 2018 Guzzi V7 III which I will be using as a trade-in for a 2021 V7 soon.

Employee, (Lab Tech) with the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs.

My other motorcycle is a BMW 2021 R9T.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the fray, David. I hail from Exeter. Although I now find myself woefully far from either ocean or mountain, in Indy. Lots of Guzzisti, however. And I do get back there several times a year.

Wonder how long it'll be before you're drawn into a R9T vs Griso debate.

Cheers!

BMWMG:
To me comparing a Guzzi to a BMW is like comparing an apple to an orange. I like both for different reasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version