Author Topic: Wife has more stuff than me  (Read 1649 times)

Rough Edge racing

Wife has more stuff than me
« on: February 18, 2019, 03:42:12 PM »
 Yes, she has a garage full of toys, all of it old but toys are toys...She won't drive the 99 Cherokee in the winter, the 97  Suzuki quad for buzzing around the property.. 1986 John Deere Diesel lawn tractor and the other lump I just got for her... A beat up 2005  Yamaha Rhino 660 side by side..It needed a lot of work, ball joints, axle shafts, carburetor cleaning and so on...Supposedly the price was cheap enough.With the pick up bed and and suspension removed the Rhino looks like a bare frame.....She has got me slaving in the unheated garage , it's about 15F inside and out..I have a heated basement ride in shop for my bikes but the Rhino won't fit past the door...My wife says I worked outside in construction all my life so a few day in the cold won't hurt me...The Rhino has a 660 cc single cylinder liquid/oil cooled  five valve engine....The seller  thought it had a bad intake valve because it popped back through the carb..I lucked out, too tight valve adjustment on all three intakes...And the carb idle circuit need an adjustment..

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:44:43 PM by Rough Edge racing »

Offline yogidozer

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Wife has more stuff than me
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 03:46:27 PM »
Not many guys would complain.  :wink:
Just make sure the laundry and the dishes are done  :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:47:47 PM by yogidozer »

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 04:02:36 PM »
Not many guys would complain.  :wink:
Just make sure the laundry and the dishes are done  :laugh:

Oh she does that and much more...And I got her out in the garage to help for a few hours...This is being banked when I decide to buy another bike  , LOL

Offline yogidozer

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 05:09:02 PM »
  Oh she does that and much more...And I got her out in the garage to help for a few hours...This is being banked when I decide to buy another bike  , LOL
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now go clean the kitty litter box  :laugh:
Your actually very lucky that you both have common interests.
Beats trying to get some sleep at the opera!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:01:23 PM by yogidozer »

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 05:09:02 PM »

Offline dguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • Sorry, I'm woke so I'll be quiet.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 05:25:08 PM »
She mows too?  OMG!  Does she have a sister?
'03 EVT
'87 Cagiva
'72 Commando
'71 Commando
'90 Miata
'16 Mustang

Offline Kent in Upstate NY

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 06:23:31 PM »
I bought a 135000 BTU kero heater that does a fantastic job heating my frozen garage to comfortable temps in minutes.
Correctional educators don't make the criminals you fear. We make the criminals you fear smarter.

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2019, 07:26:14 PM »
You're lucky she's not into jewelry.   :cry:  Mine is.   :undecided:  Doesn't help when she sells it for a living.   :tongue:
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

Rough Edge racing

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 07:40:59 PM »
I bought a 135000 BTU kero heater that does a fantastic job heating my frozen garage to comfortable temps in minutes.

I don't mind working in the cold when it's suspension work and take the time to dress for it... Two pairs of socks, old jeans, flannel shirt, two hoodie sweat shirts, old Carrhart coveralls and jacket, insulated nitrile gloves with cotton liners. I may be 71 but I ain't too feeble to work in the cold when necessary.. :thumb:
  But....I would have no problem moving to a warmer climate..My wife has lived in this area here whole life and drags here feet at the thought of leaving...

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here