Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
REMINDER.  Weekend campout for the Guzzi riders;

Free food
Free soft drinks, coffee, juice etc.  free camping (bring your tent and bike)

Bob & Pegs place out in the country.  September 27-29th.  Early arrival for distance travelers no problem.

Let me know if you are coming! 

General Discussion / Re: May, Tn Ga Al guzzi meet n greet lunch
« Last post by bobrebos1 on Today at 01:29:33 PM »
Bumpity bump!  Any interest from this wildguzzi site in attending the lunch?  Four going so far from the Facebook page.  Anybody from here? 

I might be driving my truck!  Shoulder surgery may 2nd!
General Discussion / Re: April meet n greet lunch, Ga/Tn/Nc etc
« Last post by bobrebos1 on Today at 01:07:51 PM »
I got one picture from Bill on the Facebook page.  7 riders turned out at Suches! 

General Discussion / Norge Brake wiring connection
« Last post by SemperVee on Today at 12:58:15 PM »

I believe I am holding the rear brake connection in my hand and was thinking of splicing into one of these wires for my LED AUX Hyper-lite add.  Can anyone share what wire I should spline into or more than one wire??

General Discussion / Re: How to remove EV ignition switch?
« Last post by Matteo on Today at 12:29:46 PM »
If I remember right those are tamper proof bolts so you have to cut a slot for a  screw driver into the head? With a dremmel tool maybe.

That's how I got mine out
General Discussion / Re: It's possible I have a problem.......
« Last post by Perazzimx14 on Today at 12:04:46 PM »
I think you are looking at the wrong guy as having a “problem.” 

Why does somebody buy an expensive motorcycle and then ride it only 206 miles over the course of a year?

I may have bought and sold a lot of motorcycles in my time, but I dang sure RODE and ENJOYED them thoroughly.   

206 miles???

I only rode it 1 mile and then sold it  :grin:

The writing was on the wall when the guy bought it last year. He has 2 or 3 young children, wife and a small business. It was hard enough for him to carve out 3 hours to come and pick up the bike the day he bought it. I didn't imagine he'd ever find time to ride it and from the odometer, he didn't.
General Discussion / Re: V85 valve adjustment gone wrong…
« Last post by Beowulf on Today at 12:02:10 PM »
Well I must admit I didn’t expect to check back and find this thread still going. I’ve learned a few things I really didn’t know.

I’ll keep in mind the reason to ground out the system in future and to use a straw. Everything is running really well and no issues.

Bike passed 2500 miles this week. Thanks to all for your advice.

I really love the v85. It’s nice how solid it feels on the road and turning. Stay safe
...I myself am waiting for a chance to see the 650 Shotgun when it hits my area. ...

Me too.
I may prefer its mid controls to the Super Meteor's. Though I have yet to test a SM...
Thanks, everyone.

More and more, it seems that a well-sorted Loop may be the way to go. Must continue to save in that case. Maybe as much for a motorcycle lift, as the bike itself!  :grin:

Alternatively, this is pretty much the mini-Cali that MG doesn't build...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here