Author Topic: V7 ii passenger footpegs/brackets with Arrow exhaust  (Read 577 times)

Offline deeveeance

• New Egg
V7 ii passenger footpegs/brackets with Arrow exhaust
« on: May 05, 2021, 04:33:35 PM »
Are there any compatible footpegs/brackets for the V7 ii Scrambler with the Arrow exhaust?

Looks like the area where brackets would normally sit are being used by the exhaust support, and I'd need some longer reaching brackets for any passenger footpegs.

Side Note: I did some digging about my motorcycle, and it looks like its a V7 ii Stone that just had the Arrow exhaust kit installed to it, making it look like it were the Stornello/Scrambler. Not exactly sure how to confirm/tell but my VIN comes up as "V7 ii Stone ABS."

Offline Dirk_S

• www.dirkshearer.com
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Doodler of doodles
    • www.DirkShearer.com
Re: V7 ii passenger footpegs/brackets with Arrow exhaust
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 04:50:43 PM »
Side Note: I did some digging about my motorcycle, and it looks like its a V7 ii Stone that just had the Arrow exhaust kit installed to it, making it look like it were the Stornello/Scrambler. Not exactly sure how to confirm/tell but my VIN comes up as "V7 ii Stone ABS."

The V7 Stornello is a limited edition factory custom V7. They also sold many of the same scrambler parts that they put on the V7 Stornello individually as well as a kit for those who wanted to mod their non-Stornello V7. If your bike doesn’t look exactly like this:

...then yeah, it’s another V7, and the previous owner bought the scrambler kit... or at least the high pipes.
Current: ‘16 Guzzi V7 II Stone, ‘78 BMW R80/7

Previous: ‘15 Ural Gear Up, ‘77 Kawasaki KZ400 Special, ‘78 Honda CX500S, ‘80 Honda CX500D, ‘11 Suzuki TU250X

Offline deeveeance

• New Egg
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 05:36:55 PM »
The V7 Stornello is a limited edition factory custom V7. They also sold many of the same scrambler parts that they put on the V7 Stornello individually as well as a kit for those who wanted to mod their non-Stornello V7.

Any chance you have any links for those individual parts? I can't find them on AF1.

Offline Dirk_S

• www.dirkshearer.com
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Doodler of doodles
    • www.DirkShearer.com
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 05:53:53 PM »
Any chance you have any links for those individual parts? I can't find them on AF1.

I don’t. Guzzi still has the parts individually listed in their custom Garage site, but no kit is mentioned anymore. However, this site at least points out the kit Guzzi once offered, and you should be able to work off that in regards to everything that was offered, and search through their Garage (or The Spark, whatever they had it under) for the individual part numbers:

https://www.gessato.com/v7-custom-kits-by-moto-guzzi-garage/

https://www.garagemotoguzzi.com/en/the-kits/v7-ii/

Back to the footpegs, it doesn’t appear to me on the Stornello that the footpegs are obstructed by the Arrow exhaust. Maybe someone else with a Stornello (@Bulldog9) or at least with the Arrow high pipe could chime in there.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 05:54:31 PM by Dirk_S »
Current: ‘16 Guzzi V7 II Stone, ‘78 BMW R80/7

Previous: ‘15 Ural Gear Up, ‘77 Kawasaki KZ400 Special, ‘78 Honda CX500S, ‘80 Honda CX500D, ‘11 Suzuki TU250X

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 05:53:53 PM »

Offline Off @ 90

• Heron Head Heretic.
  • New Egg
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 03:58:55 PM »
Looking at my Stornello the passenger pegs seem to be standard Mk 2 models.The high exhaust clears the tubular bracket which supports pegs and the boss for low exhaust is blanked off unused.
Duncan

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here