General Category > General Discussion

Rosso Corsa

(1/10) > >>

AH Fan:
I have no association with the owner or poster over at MGNO but if its legit would a true enthusiast please purchase this Rosso Corsa.
Truly wonderful and rare machines to own and ride.This one appears to have the very expensive and hard to come by high mount Ti-Racing exhaust system as well.
Wishing the present owner luck with sale and hoping they wont suffer from sellers remorse ( I know I would )   :bow:
Please advise.

Ciao

LowRyter:

--- Quote from: AH Fan on March 20, 2023, 10:46:38 AM ---I have no association with the owner or poster over at MGNO but if its legit would a true enthusiast please purchase this Rosso Corsa.
Truly wonderful and rare machines to own and ride.This one appears to have the very expensive and hard to come by high mount Ti-Racing exhaust system as well.
Wishing the present owner luck with sale and hoping they wont suffer from sellers remorse ( I know I would )   :bow:
Please advise.

Ciao

--- End quote ---

There is no website or photos listed regarding your request. 

guido guzzi:
Pretty sure he's talking about the one at the top of the MGNOC Classifieds... It is tempting  :evil:

blackcat:

Sorry I sold mine but I'm not going to revisit that experience though it was an extremely trouble free MG.

fotoguzzi:
I don’t think the market now will support the asking price. $8500.
What kind of location is Fishers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version