General Category > General Discussion

Convert Model Year Differences

<< < (3/3)

bigbikerrick:

--- Quote from: Kiwi_Roy on October 05, 2022, 06:55:56 PM ---The most desirable model IMHO don't ask me why, its what I have

--- End quote ---

:thumb: :thumb:

Bulldog9:

--- Quote from: Kiwi_Roy on October 05, 2022, 06:55:56 PM ---The most desirable model IMHO don't ask me why, its what I have

--- End quote ---

For whatever reason, there seem to be more 76 models. That's what I have and love it..... Don't know much about the details or history, but I do know mine has the spoked rims and stamped (thin) TC plate thing. I have no idea what the status of the drive pump hex thing is either, but it has 43K miles, and to my and the prior owners knowledge, neither have been messed with. I've had it 2 years, the PO had it 15, and he never touched either.  All I know is it works and works well. I do have one of the machined drive plates and ring gear, and a piece of hex if something goes awry.

I don't think it is stock, but my rear brake rotor is drilled. I also have a bunch of other changes, the airbox is removed and has a Type 3 (?) breather box, a full stainless exhaust from a Bassa and H pipe from a ????. I am also sans the horn covers (wing things) and rear cowl thing. Its a beauty and I love it.

I get a rare day off tomorrow before I am on a plane and back to the sandbox for work, plan to spend the day out on my Magic Carpet ride hunting foliage in Northern Kentucky......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version