General Category > General Discussion

CANCELLED!UPDATE. December 2022 S.E. U.S. guzzi meet n greet lunch Helen Georgia

<< < (2/5) > >>

bobrebos1:
Just bumping of the December Meet n greet in the Christmasy village of Helen Georgia!  Come on out!!!!

bobrebos1:
There is a little (couple of riders) interest by riders on this site to go to the meet n greet lunch on Dec 10.  However a couple riders from other sites are possibly going if weather is nice therefore…

Reminder, this meet n greet lunch is weather permitting as some want to ride to the lunch if that’s doable.  If weather is bad we will cancel.  I will update on here as needed.  Thank you for your understanding!

twowheeladdict:
I'm game if the weather is nice.  Need to see if I can find a camping spot within 2 or 3 hours from Helen.

bobrebos1:

--- Quote from: twowheeladdict on November 16, 2022, 07:07:13 AM ---I'm game if the weather is nice.  Need to see if I can find a camping spot within 2 or 3 hours from Helen.

--- End quote ---

Amicalola falls State Park, Morganton point campground in morganton ga might be two places

Motormike:
I sure would like to ride down from Dunlap.  Would have to spend the night in Helen (NOT camping  :shocked:).  I'm just about cleared for takeoff and sure would like to get away for a day or two.  Give me a chance to make sure my heated gear still works.  Just have to wait and see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version