General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

V7 Sport build the sequal SOLD

<< < (21/23) > >>

Moto Fugazzi:
Looks amazing! Thanks for getting measurements!
Ken

mantaray:
Hi Jim , about the 750S3(nice new project)

Do they have chrome plated cylinders like the 750S ?

canuck750:

--- Quote from: mantaray on February 09, 2015, 04:29:09 AM ---Hi Jim , about the 750S3(nice new project)

Do they have chrome plated cylinders like the 750S ?

--- End quote ---

Yes chrome plated cylinders on the S3, I am sending the original cylinders to be coated and matched to new pistons and rings.

canuck750:
750 S3 Stripe Measurements

canuck750:
It's time to find a good home for this V7 Sport. Other projects await and I can't keep two V7 Sports. This bike is finished, it starts from cold immediately, idles smoothly.

I am going to list it here for a week before trying fleBay and batting off Nigerian 'entrepreneurs'.

My asking price is $13,750.00 I can arrange shipping anywhere in the USA or Canada but buyer pays shipping costs. Across Canada is likely under $1000,00, as far south as Florida will likely be $1500.00

I have a clear Illinois title, all receipts of parts and machining.

The bike is registered as a 1974 but the ID tag says it is a 1973

From this post you can see that everything has been replaced or refurbished. The original block was long gone so a new V7 Sport motor was built up with an original crank, rods, cam and NOS gears, Gilldorni cylinder kits and rebuilt heads. The block was re-stamped to match the ID tag.

The only item not 100% correct is the rear wheel is a standard Record rim, not a Record Cross, front rim is a NOS Record Cross.

The European type Aprilia cast signal lights are used rather than the Lucas.

The motor needs to be broken in, I have flushed clean oil through three times.

If interested send me a pm and we can talk. Have many more pictures upon request.

Here is You Tube link to the bike being started from cold this afternoon. It had not been started in over a week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkQ-mP4JYjY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for looking!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version