General Category > General Discussion

What's the worst case of outrageous driving you've ever witnessed?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Gliderjohn:
Right up there was this drunk "soccer" mom. When I lived in Wichita there was a soccer field a block east of my house. At around 5:30 one afternoon this 30ish year old little blond mom picks up her daughter from soccer practice in a late model full sized conversion van. She turns onto my street and in about 2/3 of a block she accelerates hard enough to loose control striking my neighbors 69 F-150 in the rear hard enough to put that truck onto the top of the cab of my poor little Izuzu PU parked about two lengths ahead of it and pushes both trucks into the rear of my Honda Accord. Both trucks totaled with significant rear damage on my Accord. Her daughter went through the windshield and was taken away on a backboard. Mom was drunk with an open bottle of vodka, a loaded handgun and ended up with some drug charges also.
GliderJohn

Lannis:

--- Quote from: gliderjohn on January 21, 2015, 02:07:04 PM ---Right up there was this drunk "soccer" mom. When I lived in Wichita there was a soccer field a block east of my house. At around 5:30 one afternoon this 30ish year old little blond mom picks up her daughter from soccer practice in a late model full sized conversion van. She turns onto my street and in about 2/3 of a block she accelerates hard enough to loose control striking my neighbors 69 F-150 in the rear hard enough to put that truck onto the top of the cab of my poor little Izuzu PU parked about two lengths ahead of it and pushes both trucks into the rear of my Honda Accord. Both trucks totaled with significant rear damage on my Accord. Her daughter went through the windshield and was taken away on a backboard. Mom was drunk with an open bottle of vodka, a loaded handgun and ended up with some drug charges also.
GliderJohn

--- End quote ---

All that STILL wouldn't keep her from initiating a lawsuit against the van manufacturer because it suddenly "accelerated without warning" and caused the accident .... !

Lannis

LaMojo:
Lots of it here.   Undocumented Democrats with no license nor insurance.

Guzzistajohn:
I've had traveling jobs for 25 years, I've seen more ignorant crap that I care to recall. I'm just thankful I've been able to stay un involved.

Lannis:

--- Quote from: RogerGuzzi on January 21, 2015, 01:51:50 PM ---Well, I did not witness this personally, I would say this woman drunk driving at 113 mph, rear-ending a motorcyclist and thereby killing him would rate up there as among the worst cases of outrageous driving. http://abc11.com/news/woman-charged-after-motorcyclist-killed-in-crash/481038/   ::(

--- End quote ---

Woman in Bedford County, Virginia did the same thing.   Drunk, unlicensed, speeding, wrong side of the road.   Killed two motorcyclists.

Found guilty of second-degree murder, doing 40 years.   Like walking into a crowded room, pulling a gun, closing your eyes, and firing randomly .....  Hope this bit of trailer-trash gets the same ....

Lannis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version