General Category > General Discussion

eldo/ morini 3 1/2 sport

(1/3) > >>

crc:
years ago I took a break from guzzis and bought a mint low milage, 19000km, 76 wire wheel disc brake 3 1/2 sport. I added a second disc, freashened the engine with rings and bearings, made a set of rear sets and hollow reverse cone megaphones and took it up to 28000km, all the time thrashing it mersely , constantly taking it past redline, which they love. I sold it 11 years ago to a guy that has looked after it well and it now has about 36000km on the clock. hes improved it abit with a new set of lafranconis etc. its up for sale and im seriously thinking of quitting my eldo and buying it back. am I mad? I know only I can decide, but just thought id put it out there for comments. I know theres a few morini people here and it is a rare bike, and factory café racer

oldbike54:
Quite a change in character and ergos . Those Morinis are cool  ;-T

Dusty

twodogs:
Keep the eldo & buy the 3 1/2 back ;-T you can make it work :BEER:

crc:

--- Quote from: oldbike54 on February 08, 2015, 03:36:45 PM ---Quite a change in character and ergos . Those Morinis are cool  ;-T

Dusty

--- End quote ---

yes dusty its the coolest and smallest capacity bike ive ever owned. I used to piss a lot of big capacity bike owners off with its agility and performance on the right roads. I also got shunned a lot for , " why would you want a 350 ". I did a lot of long trips on it, up round 80 to 90mph. it just loved it

Perazzimx14:
I thought you were selling the Eldo and getting back into Ducati's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version