Author Topic: V50 III airbox hoses?  (Read 91 times)

Offline jamesfjamesf

• New Egg
V50 III airbox hoses?
« on: April 18, 2024, 11:08:45 AM »
I'm down to the final stretch, of course the last 5% is taking just as long as the first 95%.  I didn't take as many pictures as I should have of the boring stuff. For now I'm retaining the stock airbox. There are 3 hoses that connect to it. At the front is the breather 2 into 1 junction from the valve covers. At the very back is, I think, the drain hose back to the oil sump, since it's covered in oil, but maybe not. And just behind the breather hose connection is a smaller hose connection and I have no idea what connects there. I've been on the internet all week looking at pictures, videos, diagrams, forums, and nowhere is the hose information listed. The only clue is that some fiches don't show any hose to that second opening. Can anyone confirm the hose routing?

thanks,
jim

Online Antietam Classic Cycle

• Gaggle Hero
  • Happily stuck in the past.
    • Antietam Classic Cycle
Re: V50 III airbox hoses?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 11:51:25 AM »
Large outlet on on underside of the breather section of the airbox to "Y" hose, small outlet on the underside of breather section is oil return hose to the sump, small fitting on the left side of the rubber boot is a drain to ground.
Charlie

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here