Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Sasquatch Jim
« Last post by chuck peterson on Today at 05:07:55 AM »
I believe there are comments looking for his last name
General Discussion / Re: Auxiliary fuel tank
« Last post by chuck peterson on Today at 05:04:34 AM »
Looks like the only thing missing is a wick.... :evil:

General Discussion / Re: NGC Jeep Wrangler opinions?
« Last post by s1120 on Today at 05:00:03 AM »
Have you driven one? Most got traded in within the first year of ownership because they wanted the jeep...till they owned one. They are NOT a car..  Assuming you have driven one, and know that, the older you go the more chance that the frame is rotted away. The TJ [97-06 ] is my favorite, is a real solid time proven little truck.
Well dammit again that didnít take long..didnít even find a hammer for my piggy bank..

Iíve got to go listen to those videos nowÖ
General Discussion / Re: Griso battery
« Last post by tris on Today at 04:49:34 AM »
What I'm puzzling about most is the "BS". I cant find any reference online to a YTX 16 - only a YTX 16 - BS. The one in it is a BS, but the new one I have just says YTX 16. It's a maintenance free AGM battery - there is no acid or anything, and it's all ready to rumble.

The law changed over here recently so that you can't have bottles of acid shipped to stop you pouring it over someone

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-introduces-tough-new-measure-to-prevent-acid-attacks
General Discussion / Re: V7 endurance racer
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 04:46:28 AM »
The front on the 850 is super strong. No 2nd disc needed. What I'm still waiting for is the adjustable levers (small hands)
Why does a V85 have two ?
General Discussion / Re: Griso battery
« Last post by Trogladyte on Today at 04:39:51 AM »
OK. I'm going to fit this AGM YTX16 as I've got it in my hot little hands, and it seems to fit OK, and it seems to be pretty similar to what was in there. I could get a 20, but it would take some time, and involve returning the one I've got. And all that will take longer than I've got - it needs to be running for its annual safety check.

What I'm taking from this is that the 20 a/h is a better battery, but the 16 will do. Is that right?

What I'm puzzling about most is the "BS". I cant find any reference online to a YTX 16 - only a YTX 16 - BS. The one in it is a BS, but the new one I have just says YTX 16. It's a maintenance free AGM battery - there is no acid or anything, and it's all ready to rumble.
General Discussion / Re: 2021 V7 850
« Last post by greer on Today at 04:38:26 AM »
 :gotpics:  Looking forward to seeing the bike outfitted.

Sarah
General Discussion / Re: bad Chad V100 contest update!
« Last post by ejs on Today at 04:26:05 AM »
Wet weight: 240 kg.fully dressed, l hope 🚴🏼‍♀️
General Discussion / Re: V7 endurance racer
« Last post by Kildareman on Today at 04:25:00 AM »
I want that second front disc.
A front end off a V85 would go ok.

The front on the 850 is super strong. No 2nd disc needed. What I'm still waiting for is the adjustable levers (small hands)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Harper's Moto Guzzi : Go Ride , Break Parts, Call me!
Harper's Moto Guzzi. Where we still answer the phone, use the highest quality parts, and also do Transmission, rear drive, and carb rebuilds fast. Call us at 816.697.3411 and get your problems resolved.
http://www.harpermoto.com
Advertise Here