Author Topic: guzzi diag question  (Read 6437 times)

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
guzzi diag question
« on: January 11, 2015, 12:42:36 PM »
I will first admit that I am not the most computer literate person but I am working on it. Any how I now longer show a tps reset option under actors when i am connected to the ecu. Is it because the tps value is in spec at 4.5 ? Last time I connected I do remember seeing it although I did not need to use as it was showing the same 4.5 reading. Also I have been trying to determine which fuel map is currently installed on my griso as I am the second owner.I was able to load it onto a bin file but don't understand how to proceed. Here's what I have,makes no sense to me, at least not yet ,thanks to whoever wants to tackle this one Dave

Drawing: MG978406.0
Hardware: IAW5AMHW610
Omologation: 5AMC7
Software: 2230G801   
Tester: DUCA FA169
Date: 2012.05.15

Offline pauldaytona

• Gaggle Hero
    • Paul's fast Guzzi Page
Re: guzzi diag question
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 01:42:42 PM »
Well the 2230G801 is not the latest, 2230G803 is. But 2230G801 is failing from my colection, can you send it to me, I'll send you back 2230G803
pauldaytona at gmail.com

Why tps reset is not there? I've no clue
Paul

Daytona 1225, Stelvio 1151

Download Guzzidiag here: http://www.von-der-salierburg.de/download/GuzziDiag/

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 02:41:33 PM »
Thanks Pauldaytona, If you could instruct me on where to find the map, and how to send it, I would be more than happy to. The info I posted is all that is in the bin file that I know of .No doubt I have a lot to learn, sorry.    Dave

beetle

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 03:51:03 PM »
Dave, what version of GuzziDiag are you using? The latest version has drop-down selection for the TPS.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 03:51:03 PM »

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 04:07:55 PM »
vo.41 I believe Beetle

beetle

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 04:59:21 PM »
Hmm. I can't see any reason for the TPS reset to not appear. Try updating to the latest version. It has a TPS reset confirmation dialog. CLICKY

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 05:46:35 PM »
thanks Beetle I'll give it a try. dave

Vasco DG

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 05:52:00 PM »
 Dave, that -01 map is the absolute pits! Flick me an email with details of your bike. As long as it hasn't got a stupid air filter and is running a pipe with a dB killer Mark will have a map that will improve it out of sight!

Pete

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 06:24:37 PM »
Thanks Pete , I received the FU2 file and even figured out how to load it into guzzidiag writer, can't wait to see if it will overwrite on my ecu, Thank you Mark as well. Where do I send the beer $   Dave   

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 06:27:10 PM »
Thanks Pete , I received the FU2 file and even figured out how to load it into guzzidiag writer, can't wait to see if it will overwrite on my ecu, Thank you Mark as well. Where do I send the beer $   Dave   

You *have* saved your original file, right??
The info I posted is all that is in the bin file that I know of
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Vasco DG

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 07:13:02 PM »
Yup, use reader to back up your original map although we can always send you a copy should you want it.

Pete

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 07:51:54 PM »
Yup I did save it on my computer, as good as that is. Maybe something as important as an outdated shitty fuel map should be on a flash drive eh.

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 04:03:14 PM »
All seemed to  work, to my amazement. Stored 01 map and loaded the Fu2, reset tps and  learn parameters. Interesting how when you click write, you get a brief erase bar and then a lengthy download. Is the entire map being erased or just parts of it that are being modified? Now just need a day above freezing so I can try it out, very exiting to learn this stuff. Thank you to all who helped. And Pete I have some 2nd generation proto's of my o.c. baffle . Would very much like to send you one, pm me an adress.   Dave

jules

Re: guzzi diag v7 stone
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2015, 04:52:24 PM »
hi paul any new updates for v7 stone /classic 2012 > single t/b , hacked into ecu yet , with guzzidiag  , ta  jules

beetle

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 05:41:28 PM »
Dave, whole map is erased.

Offline lucian

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 06:33:35 PM »
Thanks beetle, Kind of a nerve racking procedure your first time, I was glad the bike started once all was done. Cant wait to see how it runs up through the rev range. From what I have read I doubt I will miss the 01 map.  Dave

beetle

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 07:12:14 PM »
Yes, the first time can be a bit scary. However, you'll be pleased you got rid of that 01 map. I have no doubt. :D

Offline pauldaytona

• Gaggle Hero
    • Paul's fast Guzzi Page
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 05:47:21 AM »
Lucian, if you found your stock map, send it to:
pauldaytona at gmail.com
Paul

Daytona 1225, Stelvio 1151

Download Guzzidiag here: http://www.von-der-salierburg.de/download/GuzziDiag/

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 02:01:42 PM »
All seemed to  work, to my amazement. Stored 01 map and loaded the Fu2, reset tps and  learn parameters. Interesting how when you click write, you get a brief erase bar and then a lengthy download. Is the entire map being erased or just parts of it that are being modified? Now just need a day above freezing so I can try it out, very exiting to learn this stuff. Thank you to all who helped. And Pete I have some 2nd generation proto's of my o.c. baffle . Would very much like to send you one, pm me an adress.   Dave

That's a nice piece of fabrication, Lucian.  ;-T Now, all you have to do is hook it up to a thermostat to make it automatic.. ;D :BEER:
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here