Author Topic: The bug has bit...MGX 21  (Read 7708 times)

Offline Bisbee

• Hatchling
Re: The bug has bit...MGX 21
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2019, 03:51:51 PM »
Check out Eurocycle Las Vegas. They have one on a blowout sale for $12995. I bought my Stelvio from them and no issues. You will pay for freight, prep, dealer fee - approx. $1500. They ship nationwide. Warning - it may take up to 60 days for you to receive the MSO to register the bike. In the interim you will ride with a temp tag. All paperwork was received. I have NO financial interest in the company. Good luck hunting.
94 R100R Mystic , 92 K75S, 98 EV, 17 Stelvio NTX

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2019, 04:01:32 PM »
Fly-n-ride.  :thumb:
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

Online bad Chad

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2019, 12:24:30 PM »
Both the Chicago dealers have Mgx on the floor.   Woodstock powersprts seem to have at least on of every model on the floor.
2007 Breva 1100  Red Arrow (and faster than yours!)
2016 CSC 250TT Zongshen
2017 V9 Roamer

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2019, 03:55:54 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. I've got a line on a new from crate for a great price. Not as good as the $15K at XPS, but for a new from crate, is a great price.  Working through the final decision making process. I've been on a ST as my primary bike since the mid 90's. Have become accustomed to the big saddle bags and such.  Have read a few bits on the MGX having a floppy front end at slow speeds and awkward slow speed maneuvering. Not worried about weight, but practical matters... Yeah, I know its a motorcycle..... Still....

One other consideration was when I told the lovely MRS she said, where will you put all your camping gear? and is there a backrest for me?  I used to MC camp all the time, havent for a few years (sleeping on the ground for months on deployment kinda too the steam out). She is mostly supportive, mostly because I dont effect the family budget with my 'hobbies'.  Hmmm, momma has to be happy, though she doesn't take trips with me anymore, just out to dinner, short day rides, etc. She's a great pillion but FALLS ASLEEP...... so we mostly go out for day trips on 4 wheels........ Though I see Corbin has a seat with backrest....
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2019, 03:55:54 PM »

Offline twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2019, 04:01:02 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. I've got a line on a new from crate for a great price. Not as good as the $15K at XPS, but for a new from crate, is a great price.  Working through the final decision making process. I've been on a ST as my primary bike since the mid 90's. Have become accustomed to the big saddle bags and such.  Have read a few bits on the MGX having a floppy front end at slow speeds and awkward slow speed maneuvering. Not worried about weight, but practical matters... Yeah, I know its a motorcycle..... Still....

One other consideration was when I told the lovely MRS she said, where will you put all your camping gear? and is there a backrest for me?  I used to MC camp all the time, havent for a few years (sleeping on the ground for months on deployment kinda too the steam out). She is mostly supportive, mostly because I dont effect the family budget with my 'hobbies'.  Hmmm, momma has to be happy, though she doesn't take trips with me anymore, just out to dinner, short day rides, etc. She's a great pillion but FALLS ASLEEP...... so we mostly go out for day trips on 4 wheels........ Though I see Corbin has a seat with backrest....

The low speed handling is just people complaining.  A little pressure on the bars compensates for anything.  People always expect every bike to handle the same and that isn't the case.  I've had many bikes that people complained about their slow speed handling and never gave it a thought. 

Definitely make the purchase contingent on a test ride so you don't have regrets. 
2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200
2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom

Online Cam3512

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2019, 05:03:51 PM »
I know it’s not an MGX, but a friend and Guzzi guy up here has to stop riding for health reasons.  Lots of EXPENSIVE aftermarket stuff, and barely broken in.  He NEEDS it gone.  If interested, hit me up for his direct contact info.

https://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/d/browns-mills-2014-moto-guzzi-california/6830729666.html
Cam in NJ
'67 Stornello Scrambler
'71 Ambo Police
'74 V7 Sport
‘20 V85TT

http://mgnocnj.forumotion.com

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 07:17:50 AM »
I know it’s not an MGX, but a friend and Guzzi guy up here has to stop riding for health reasons.  Lots of EXPENSIVE aftermarket stuff, and barely broken in.  He NEEDS it gone.  If interested, hit me up for his direct contact info.

https://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/d/browns-mills-2014-moto-guzzi-california/6830729666.html

Thanks Cam, nice bike, but not in my wheelhouse.
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2019, 07:34:34 AM »
Houston, the Eagle has been grounded by the reality police  :weiner: :copcar:

The lovely MRS rarely puts the kabosh on my hobby purchases. Mostly because she either doesn't know :thumb: or they are under a threshold that doesn't require 'consent'. But, the MGX cost, even with trading/selling the Norge made "advize and consent" a wise course of action, particularly for a 'new from the crate' 0 mile bike.  I also was gently reminded about some upcoming house projects this summer...... "Ah, ok, yeah, I forgot" lol (truth).  Thanks for the input, still love and want the MGX, but a tactical withdrawal and screened feint will allow me to live to fight another day without needing an IV or injection of atropine  :thewife:  She did also remind me that I have 5 motorcycles, 2 project/fun cars,  my truck and Jeep.......  Hmmmmm, anyone want to buy a 1978 Yamaha XS750 Triple, 2006 Jeep Commander, 1986 Olds Cutlass 442 Salon with 98K miles? Car is near mint, just needs paint.  :bike-037: :drool:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 07:56:07 AM by Bulldog9 »
MGNOC#23231

Offline twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2019, 08:20:20 AM »
Houston, the Eagle has been grounded by the reality police  :weiner: :copcar:

The lovely MRS rarely puts the kabosh on my hobby purchases. Mostly because she either doesn't know :thumb: or they are under a threshold that doesn't require 'consent'. But, the MGX cost, even with trading/selling the Norge made "advize and consent" a wise course of action, particularly for a 'new from the crate' 0 mile bike.  I also was gently reminded about some upcoming house projects this summer...... "Ah, ok, yeah, I forgot" lol (truth).  Thanks for the input, still love and want the MGX, but a tactical withdrawal and screened feint will allow me to live to fight another day without needing an IV or injection of atropine  :thewife:  She did also remind me that I have 5 motorcycles, 2 project/fun cars,  my truck and Jeep.......  Hmmmmm, anyone want to buy a 1978 Yamaha XS750 Triple, 2006 Jeep Commander, 1986 Olds Cutlass 442 Salon with 98K miles? Car is near mint, just needs paint.  :bike-037: :drool:

Pics of the xs750?  Location?  A '77 silver with every accessory was my first bike. 
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

twowings

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2019, 03:51:11 PM »
^^ Wow! I had a silver '77 with a silver and blue Windjammer...the bike that taught me I never wanted to long-distance ride a naked bike or one without shaft drive again...only fail was a broken primary chain...expensive fix back in the day on my hippie salary but everything's a learning experience, right? Great bike... :thumb:

Offline Murray

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2019, 04:16:38 PM »
Somebody needs to either talk me off the edge, talk some sense to me or push... LOL

Although my Norge is a great bike and has been a faithful steed the last two years, I've never really loved it or connected with it and have been looking to replace it.

Thoughtful input is appreciated, but I fully expect a thrashing... :-) I'm a big boy I can take it. Would also love to hear from those who have the flying fortress and your thoughts.

My days of hardcore sport touring and long distance riding are likely over, and I want to enjoy something unique and different. I've loved and wanted one of these beasts since Moto International got their first model back in 2016 I think and I'm thinking now is the time.

I'm strongly considering trading in my 2014 Norge on the MGX21, theres one for sale in my area, and the itch is telling me to grab it before it's gone and it would be a perfect stablemate to the GRiSO and Stornello.

Yeah its spring.

Don't seriously just don't I've seen it over and over again, something happens , kids, pressure from other half, I need to slow down I'm responsible blah blah blah, I'll buy a cruiser.

The logic is there almost always fails in the execution, curisers have a number on undlying problems when jumping off a sports bike/touring bike (bags and a big windshield does not make a touring bike). Inevitably the short travel suspension with is garbage ride and mainly the motors that are all bark and no bite not to mention the limited handling and brakes basically everything the rider used to ride bikes for is no longer there.

Slowly the rider starts riding the bike less and less they are not really sure why, other half might be perfectly happy with this, a suspecious chap would suggest its part of a master plan hopefully no one is in that situation. Then either two things happen either the bike gets sold normally at a massive loss and thats the end of riding or they get the !@#$s on and go buy a bike with suspension travel, brakes handling and kick themselves at why didn't they do this earlier and end up doing a few track days to boot. The cycle is about 5-10 years normally.

So I'd suggest a Griso a vintage bike that is so awlful its good if you get the !@#$'s on with it you'll probablly sell ti for what it cost. A cafe racer some like the Yammie XS700/900 or a triumph thruxton 1200. I'm not sure about the US market but secound hand lightly used crusiers are readily avalible and glacial to actually shift/sell.

I understand wanting something different, I caution against anything so fundementally compromised you'll likely stop bothering to ride.

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2019, 06:05:55 PM »
I've got an 07 Griso, 2016 Stornello and was considering swapping the Norge for the MGX. Also have an old Triumph, Yamaha XS1100 and XS750.

Ultimately decided this isn't the time, but I'm convinced Id be very happy with the MGX or an Audace with bags and fairing. Time will tell. 

FWIW, what you describe about 'not bothering to ride' is exactly what happened with my FJR. I had it 8 years, and the last year, I only rode maybe 500 miles. I really thought I was just done with riding, but the issue was the FJR. Unless I was riding flat out at unrealistically high speeds, it was just boring for me..... Decided to go back to a naked standard with some sport ability to do short day trips, take up less garage space, etc... Rode EVERYTHING, but there was no THERE there...... On a fluke, saw a Griso on Craigslist in the price range I wanted to spend, and traded the FJR on the spot. The Griso was the first MG I had ever ridden.  The passion was back, I found what I was looking for in Guzzi.  Almost went for a Stelvio, but the look was off. Dave at MI was kind, let me ride everything he had in the shop over the next few months. After 2 months, and 2-3000 miles on the Griso, I decided I still wanted to do LDST riding and added the Norge.

I've decided (with some nudging from SWMBO) to save my $$ for now, either send my Corbin back to get it built up, adding and inch and smoothing the edges, or maybe send the stock pan to Russel for a custom day long to get more leg room and sell the Corbin.

Don't seriously just don't I've seen it over and over again, something happens , kids, pressure from other half, I need to slow down I'm responsible blah blah blah, I'll buy a cruiser.

The logic is there almost always fails in the execution, curisers have a number on undlying problems when jumping off a sports bike/touring bike (bags and a big windshield does not make a touring bike). Inevitably the short travel suspension with is garbage ride and mainly the motors that are all bark and no bite not to mention the limited handling and brakes basically everything the rider used to ride bikes for is no longer there.

Slowly the rider starts riding the bike less and less they are not really sure why, other half might be perfectly happy with this, a suspecious chap would suggest its part of a master plan hopefully no one is in that situation. Then either two things happen either the bike gets sold normally at a massive loss and thats the end of riding or they get the !@#$s on and go buy a bike with suspension travel, brakes handling and kick themselves at why didn't they do this earlier and end up doing a few track days to boot. The cycle is about 5-10 years normally.

So I'd suggest a Griso a vintage bike that is so awlful its good if you get the !@#$'s on with it you'll probablly sell ti for what it cost. A cafe racer some like the Yammie XS700/900 or a triumph thruxton 1200. I'm not sure about the US market but secound hand lightly used crusiers are readily avalible and glacial to actually shift/sell.

I understand wanting something different, I caution against anything so fundementally compromised you'll likely stop bothering to ride.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 07:29:38 PM by Bulldog9 »
MGNOC#23231

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2019, 07:41:41 PM »
^^ Wow! I had a silver '77 with a silver and blue Windjammer...the bike that taught me I never wanted to long-distance ride a naked bike or one without shaft drive again...only fail was a broken primary chain...expensive fix back in the day on my hippie salary but everything's a learning experience, right? Great bike... :thumb:

I had the same experience with my XS11 back in 84. At one time I had 4 of them, one a full touring bike. The 750 is nice, very torquey and makes great sounds down low, but dont like as much as the 1100. I saved mine from a neighbor who bought it at a yard sale for $50 and wanted to 'learn how to fix bikes' and was going to tear it apart. I gave him 100 & restored it. Even had custom 9" shocks made and droped the forks in the triple trees in hopes of my wife riding, but she is 2 wheel challenged.... It's tucked away in storage for 'someday'  I LOVE the styling of the XS special series bikes.
MGNOC#23231

Offline twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2019, 08:57:16 AM »

Mine was also a '77 silver blue with all the factory touring accessories plus some aftermarket ones.  Bought it in '81 at 19 years old for my first street bike.  I was the envy of all my friends when we went riding.

2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2019, 09:03:52 AM »

I ride my Harley the same way I rode my sport bikes with the exception of the periodic bursts of speed that could make me lose my job if I lose my license.  I am a sight distance rider.  I don't ride faster than the distance I can stop in. 

Of course my Harley now has Ohlins suspension and some of the best stock brakes I've had on a bike.  The front brakes are one finger strong. 

My other cruiser was a Vulcan Mean Streak that would out accelerate a lot of inline 4 sport bikes off the light to legal speeds and handled fine with its sport bike wheels and tires and USD forks.  Sure it took more skill to handle it in the curves than a sport bike, but that was part of the challenge.  i found sport bikes boring at sane speeds. 
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2019, 07:39:36 AM »
The Benadryl has worn off.....  More to follow..... :thumb:
MGNOC#23231

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2019, 01:43:09 PM »
Well..... I put a deposit on an MGX. Cut an outstanding deal for a new 2017 bike coming from the factory warehouse.

I'm trading the Norge for a great price, and have just returned it to its stock condition with the exception of the faring mirror modifications I made. I'll be posting up the heated Corbin seat, Stelvio hand guards, SW Motech tank bag and gas tank ring, and maybe Factory topcase and selling my Cutlass and the xs750 to replenish my savings. I could probably get more for the Norge selling it privately, but the way I see Guzzi sit on the market, I don't want to wait and languish, and getting basically 6k off msrp with a good trade is worth it. There has been a beautiful 2006 Sport for sale in my area for a year.

I'm excited and nervous, it's the most I've ever spent on a motorcycle. I'll miss the Norge, but I'm ready for something else. I'll probably be adding the Corbin seat with rider and passenger backrests. I've also found a mounting plate that can replace the passenger seat. More than likely for when I do longer trips where I'll need a top case, I'll look into adapting a small top case, or just strap on a bag for my camping and repair gear.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:06:37 PM by Bulldog9 »
MGNOC#23231

Offline TN Mark

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2019, 03:54:44 PM »
Well..... I put a deposit on an MGX. Cut an outstanding deal for a new 2017 bike coming from the factory warehouse.

I'm trading the Norge for a great price, and have just returned it to its stock condition with the exception of the faring mirror modifications I made. I'll be posting up the heated Corbin seat, Stelvio hand guards, SW Motech tank bag and gas tank ring, and maybe Factory topcase and selling my Cutlass and the xs750 to replenish my savings. I could probably get more for the Norge selling it privately, but the way I see Guzzi sit on the market, I don't want to wait and languish, and getting basically 6k off msrp with a good trade is worth it. There has been a beautiful 2006 Sport for sale in my area for a year.

I'm excited and nervous, it's the most I've ever spent on a motorcycle. I'll miss the Norge, but I'm ready for something else. I'll probably be adding the Corbin seat with rider and passenger backrests. I've also found a mounting plate that can replace the passenger seat. More than likely for when I do longer trips where I'll need a top case, I'll look into adapting a small top case, or just strap on a bag for my camping and repair gear.

Congratulations!

Online Luap McKeever

• Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2019, 05:26:38 PM »

I feel that pain. Luckily I got a good trade on my Stelvio too. There's no way I could have coughed up the full $21.9K.  I added the Corbin and it's amazing.  It was expensive, but so worth it. I've also added crash bars and highway pegs. Can't wait for my yearly long trip (around 3-4,000 miles in a week or so) this year to see how it all works together.

Add the XL screen, build you some side wings and ride the snot out of it. It's a mile eater.
Founder, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1998)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2020 Indian Challenger Limited
2021 TaoTao TBR7

Offline twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2019, 07:05:20 PM »
I feel that pain. Luckily I got a good trade on my Stelvio too. There's no way I could have coughed up the full $21.9K.  I added the Corbin and it's amazing.  It was expensive, but so worth it. I've also added crash bars and highway pegs. Can't wait for my yearly long trip (around 3-4,000 miles in a week or so) this year to see how it all works together.

Add the XL screen, build you some side wings and ride the snot out of it. It's a mile eater.

When are you going to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway?  I see you don't have those states colored in.  The BRP is a must ride before you die.  The thousands of miles of roads that are near it are amazing as well, its just that the BRP is a continuous road with no stop signs, or commercial traffic the entire length. 
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2019, 07:06:19 PM »

Congrats.  How long are you going to ahve to wait for delivery?
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200

Offline Daleroso

• Gosling
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2019, 05:47:45 PM »
The decision's made. Congratulations are in order. 🤙 May you enjoy many safe miles on it. I am curious though. What roadside/parking lot repairs do you anticipate being able to do on an MGX-21?

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2019, 06:10:45 PM »
The decision's made. Congratulations are in order. 🤙 May you enjoy many safe miles on it. I am curious though. What roadside/parking lot repairs do you anticipate being able to do on an MGX-21?

1-800 Geico Roadside (I'm guessing Guzzi roadside is worthless) ;-) In the last 15 years, I havent had anything go south other than flat tires when on the road. I keep my bikes up on maintenance, and am always doing full safety and sound checks. I doubt I'll have an issue unless there is some common failure the 1400 series has. I'm sure a rear tire change will be a pain, and I'll have to make a few other adjustments from other bikes, especially with the rear suspension so blocked in, and will make sure I carry a toolkit that makes removal of the bags possible, but just in case, why dont you just send me your #... lol
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 06:28:29 PM by Bulldog9 »
MGNOC#23231

Offline Smithy

• New Egg
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2019, 06:36:39 PM »

Dude who repairs modern stuff on the roadside? More from the pont of view that pretty much nothing goes wrong. Flat tyre is the probably the biggest risk.

2021 BMW GS 1250
2015 California Custom - Sold
1976 KTM Jackpiner
1929 Rudge 500

Offline Smithy

• New Egg
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2019, 06:41:01 PM »

Excellent work, even on my 1400 Custom the average punter is surprised (in a positive way) when they see it, MGXs must blow peoples minds..
These 1400s are the most underrated and best kept secret in the bike world.
2021 BMW GS 1250
2015 California Custom - Sold
1976 KTM Jackpiner
1929 Rudge 500

Online Luap McKeever

• Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2019, 07:45:53 AM »
When are you going to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway?  I see you don't have those states colored in.  The BRP is a must ride before you die.  The thousands of miles of roads that are near it are amazing as well, its just that the BRP is a continuous road with no stop signs, or commercial traffic the entire length.

I've actually been there before and ridden it. It wasn't on a Guzzi though. The map I use is my "Guzzi map".  But, I am leaning towards an Eastern trip this summer for my annual big trip. Might even swing over that way and ride it. My goal is to ride to DC. I'd love to see the sights there.
Founder, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1998)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2020 Indian Challenger Limited
2021 TaoTao TBR7

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2019, 07:55:04 AM »
The OUTER BANKS in NC is a wonderful ride. I have ridden it a dozen times over the past 40 years and it never gets old to me.

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2019, 09:02:16 AM »
The OUTER BANKS in NC is a wonderful ride. I have ridden it a dozen times over the past 40 years and it never gets old to me.

Really?!? Must be better "riding" south of Kitty Hawk.

Happy Easter from the dunes of Corolla

Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2019, 09:27:07 PM »
I've actually been there before and ridden it. It wasn't on a Guzzi though. The map I use is my "Guzzi map".  But, I am leaning towards an Eastern trip this summer for my annual big trip. Might even swing over that way and ride it. My goal is to ride to DC. I'd love to see the sights there.

Luap, if you do come to DC, feel free to stay at our place, We've got plenty of room, and live near Mount Vernon, just south of DC proper. Bill Hagan is about 2 hours North West of me.
MGNOC#23231

Offline aschem

• Gosling
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2019, 02:06:22 PM »
Hmmmmm, anyone want to buy a 1978 Yamaha XS750 Triple, 2006 Jeep Commander, 1986 Olds Cutlass 442 Salon with 98K miles? Car is near mint, just needs paint.  :bike-037: :drool:
Accidentally deleted email on the 442; sent you a PM. I am interested.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here