Author Topic: Two bikes for sale  (Read 688 times)

Offline ampm7

• Gosling
Two bikes for sale
« on: November 21, 2020, 04:45:20 PM »
I happened to drive up to Hollywood, Ca to look at an Ambo that is for sale from a very friendly guy. These are some pictures as I told him I would mention the bikes to you guys. The Ambo was according to the owner, restored my Mark about 20 years ago but has been sitting for 5 years most of the time out in the open although covered up. Most everything is there except tool boxes and side covers and a few other items but most is there. The Guzzi logos were hand painted. Since I am waiting for the estimate on my late model Eldo (crashed), I had the bug to look as I have an Ambo and know something about the bike mechanically. The question I have to ask is, 'do I really want another project that will cost more than the price of the bike once restored'... Still, I think the Ambo's and Eldo's are great looking bikes. The Harley is an EVO transplant in the sportster. If anyone needs to get in touch with the owner email me a personal message and I will give you his number.               

remove duplicates online free

1970 Moto Guzzi Ambassador, 1998 EV, Honda 1972 850 Ambassador, 2022 Indian Super Chief Limited

Offline ampm7

• Gosling
Re: Two bikes for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 08:55:48 AM »
I forgot to mention that he wants $4000/each.
1970 Moto Guzzi Ambassador, 1998 EV, Honda 1972 850 Ambassador, 2022 Indian Super Chief Limited

Offline Tkelly

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Two bikes for sale
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 09:11:57 AM »
Wow,want them both but I’m 75 and have 4 bikes.

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here