Author Topic: Ontario Guzzi Rally  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Phil Tunbridge

• New Egg
Ontario Guzzi Rally
« on: August 04, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »
The Ontario rally is coming up quickly, just three weeks away now, and it looks like it's going to be a great event.  It's in the same village as the last few years, but the rally HQ has changed to the Joli Voyageur Resort and Campsite now, just a short distance away from the Lavigne Tavern that has been our HQ for previous rallies. 

I've seen mention here that the Michigan rally is the weekend before, and I know some of you are planning to do both.  Some people have been talking about taking a scenic detour on the way from the Michigan rally to ours.  This detour is from Sault Ste. Marie to Wawa, then across to Chapleau and down to Thessalon before heading back east to Lavigne.  Looks like a great ride and it will help fill the time between rallies.

Hope to see you all in Lavigne and it would help if you could e-mail me to let me know that you are planning to come.

Phil Tunbridge

Offline ChuckH

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Ontario Guzzi Rally
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 12:35:09 PM »
The Ontario rally is coming up quickly, just three weeks away now, and it looks like it's going to be a great event.  It's in the same village as the last few years, but the rally HQ has changed to the Joli Voyageur Resort and Campsite now, just a short distance away from the Lavigne Tavern that has been our HQ for previous rallies. 

I've seen mention here that the Michigan rally is the weekend before, and I know some of you are planning to do both.  Some people have been talking about taking a scenic detour on the way from the Michigan rally to ours.  This detour is from Sault Ste. Marie to Wawa, then across to Chapleau and down to Thessalon before heading back east to Lavigne.  Looks like a great ride and it will help fill the time between rallies.

Hope to see you all in Lavigne and it would help if you could e-mail me to let me know that you are planning to come.

Phil Tunbridge 

Phil,

Just to let you know, and to get this thing closer to the top, I'm planning on being there.  I have sent in my pre-registration.  Hope it was received.  Looking forward to it.

Chuck
Essential to the pursuit of happiness is knowing when you've caught it.
Life's what happens while you're making other plans.
I always knew I'd get old.  How fast it happened was a bit of a surprise, though.

'08 Chevy Corvette (non-Stealth, Bright Red)

Offline Phil Tunbridge

• New Egg
Re: Ontario Guzzi Rally
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 06:30:04 PM »
I received it Chuck, thanks, you're on the list!
We're getting more registrations daily. 
If anyone wants to register, they can still do it at the $35 rate through PayPal.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here