Author Topic: Winter Blues Approaching... Must Stay Entertained ...  (Read 644 times)

Bonaventure

Winter Blues Approaching... Must Stay Entertained ...
« on: January 05, 2018, 02:19:34 PM »
January and February here in the northern 1/2 of the globe along the 38th Parallel are my problem months.   Gray, cold, and not uncommon for the roads to have enough residual salt that even if a fair day occurs I'm remiss to get corrosives driven all up in the bike's business. 

Treated myself to a PlayStation 4 and the Virtual Reality Headset that goes with it, for Christmas.  Suppose that can compensate when I'm without any social engagements and stuck around the house.  Messed with it a little bit.  Almost fell down twice.  If you want some comic relief go on Youtube and search "VR Fails."  Apparently vertigo when you're bound up in the headset is not uncommon. 

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:20:52 PM by Bonaventure »

Offline screamday

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Winter Blues Approaching... Must Stay Entertained ...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 02:30:24 PM »
I bought a PS4 a couple of months before Christmas but did not get the VR headset.....yet. Around Thanksgiving I played with a friends VR headset he had for his phone and I found that the reason I felt unstable was that I could not see my feet. My feet were not in the video I was playing with. So, as long as I didn't look down I was OK.  :boozing: :boozing:
Tony in SC
"Comfort the disturbed and Disturb the comfortable"
1988 R100RS
1998 V11 EV

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Winter Blues Approaching... Must Stay Entertained ...
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 08:48:32 PM »
winter blues?

Stevie ray Vaughan?
BB King?
Otis Redding?
Bobby Blue Bland?
Buddy Guy?
Ben Harper?
Dr John?
Ray Charles?
Robert Cray?
The Allmans?
Tedeschi Trucks?
Stoens?  Zeppelin?

There are lots of blues to enjoy in the winter.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here