Author Topic: The UFO Thread  (Read 18561 times)

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
Re: The UFO Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2020, 09:11:29 PM »
V7,  really funny.  They won't meet the meat.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2020, 09:14:23 PM »
They're just scouting out our planet before they invade to harvest us as food animals or keep us as beloved household pets.  I'll be going for 'beloved household pet' myself.  I look forward to pushing laser pistols off the table and sleeping on the controls for the antimatter reactor  :grin:

Remember the Twilight Zone where the aliens wanted to take the humans to dinner?  Actually to have the humans for dinner. 
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Online Kiwi_Roy

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2020, 09:41:05 PM »
Remember the Twilight Zone where the aliens wanted to take the humans to dinner?  Actually to have the humans for dinner.
I think i'm pretty safe, I don't look very appetizing.
72 Eldorado
07 Griso 1100
17 V7iii Special

Moto Guzzi - making electricians out of riders since March 15 1921

Online Zoom Zoom

• Guzzi Hero
  • Northeast Ohio
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2020, 06:29:53 AM »
JJ, hopefully you know I was not poking. (Well maybe a little.) That is how you have referred to the Vision in the past so I was going off that.

But you know, it is pretty futuristic looking. Even by today's standards. :laugh:

Does it have a communicator? You know, as in beam me up... :evil:

John Henry
A wide, unfettered road ahead,
and the flying motor singing.
Samuel C. Lancaster 1921

Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2020, 06:29:53 AM »

Online larrys

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2020, 07:07:56 AM »
Well, the last time I was abducted by the aliens, they didn't wipe my memory like they did the other times.
I learned that;
They have a balanced gravity drive that powers their ships. They can accelerate at thousands of gravities, and the gravity well inside the ship remains at one of their gravities. Particles in space are not an issue, as the gravity drive force shield deflects them before they can impact the ship.
They can travel at many times the speed of light. Distances between stars are nothing to them.
They did come here thousands of years ago and mixed some of their DNA into the primitive hominids inhabiting our planet. They now understand that the experiment to make us sentient beings has failed.
They have determined that our species will go extinct in the next fifty years or so, they are just going to hang out in orbit around Mars and move in when we're gone.
Hope this helps.
Larry

« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 07:22:59 AM by larrys »
'13 Monster 1100 EVO
'95 Cal 1100
'68 Bonneville

MGNOC 7248

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Guzzi Hero
  • uh.... it's personal....
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2020, 08:16:03 AM »

They did come here thousands of years ago and mixed some of their DNA into the primitive hominids inhabiting our planet. They now understand that the experiment to make us sentient beings has failed.

Larry

Hopefully, the invention of the Moto Guzzi motorcycle was not the straw that broke their camel's back.....
"There's two kinds of people in the world; those for whom no explanation is necessary, and those for whom no explanation is possible."

2016 KTM Duke 690
2019 Beta EVO 250
1982 Yamaha Seca 650
1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
1976 Kawasaki KE 175
1986 Honda XL600R

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2020, 10:32:11 AM »
I think i'm pretty safe, I don't look very appetizing.

good for you, many of us here are well marbled 
John L 

Online Seventy One

• Weekend Warrior
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2020, 11:09:24 AM »
About 25 years ago, my mom was working 3rd shift at the local nursing home. She was on the third shift and it was about 30 minutes before the end of her shift. Her and a couple other nurses were standing outside the building having a smoke break when they seen a pair of red lights hovering over the hill that overlooks town. They did all the typical UFO stuff: hovering, starting, stopping, rapid direction changes and darting about until they finally shot strait up and disappeared.

20 minutes later a woman arrived for the 1st shift. She had also see these light while on her way into work. Her description of the events matched the others, albeit from a slightly different perspective.

When my mom got home she told us kids all about it and called the Rochester airport to report it. Then she then went to bed. Three hours later I picked up the phone. It was someone from the Air Force and they told me they were testing experimental aircraft over town. Yeppers, testing experimental aircraft over a town of 1,500 people in south eastern Minnesota at 6:30 AM. That makes total sense. Go figure.

My girlfriend had one follow her car for 5 miles. It crossed the road several times and went over her car. When she got to my place she was in a state of panic. Shaking, crying, basically hysterical.. she was a mess.

Then there was the time my mom and dad had to stop the car to let one cross the road. My mom said that if he hadn't hit the brakes he would have hit it. As they sat parked in the road it changed directions and headed up the valley and over the neighbors farm, missing the top of his silo by a few feet. My Dad wouldn't talk about it (which my mom would chide him about) but it had a profound affect on her.

I've never seen anything aside from the 'hole in the stars' I seen while living in LaCrosse Wisconsin. I was about to go for a ride and as I stepped out of my apartment, I looked up at the night sky to check for clouds/weather. I seen loads of stars but there was an unusual gap in them. An area of total blackness, no different than the night sky, that had zero stars. As I watched this it appeared to be moving slowly and 'L' or 'V' shaped. Stars in front of it would disappear. Stars behind it would reappear. That happened over a large city so I don't know what to make of it. I suspect if it were a craft of some sort it would have been picked up on radar by the local airport.

Believe it or not, right?

« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 01:28:13 PM by Seventy One »

Offline oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2020, 11:28:44 AM »
 Kinda figure the Improbability Drive used by all civilizations possessing faster than light travel means if aliens are here it wasn't their intended destination .

Dusty
watchdog got rabies , the foreman got the fleas
 everyone concerned about industrial disease .

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2020, 11:47:33 AM »
wow 71,  very interesting stuff. 

Amazing getting a call from the Air Force

John L 

Online JJ

• Guzzi Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2020, 12:01:38 PM »
JJ, hopefully you know I was not poking. (Well maybe a little.) That is how you have referred to the Vision in the past so I was going off that.

But you know, it is pretty futuristic looking. Even by today's standards. :laugh:

Does it have a communicator? You know, as in beam me up... :evil:

John Henry

No worries John Henry, and after 66 years on this planet, I have developed rather thick skin in these matters... :wink:  :smiley:

No, it does not have a communicator... :laugh: :grin: :wink:
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
'14 Victory Vision Tour
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Online ozarquebus

• Grand Canyon Pack Rat
  • Guzzi Hero
  • Riding since 1979, 2 years on (under) a Guzzi.
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2020, 12:02:21 PM »
Wow, 71, amazing. I would be a believer, too.

Dusty, you are probably right, but wait, that means you can't be right. Which means aliens meant to be here, but didn't make it...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 12:05:49 PM by ozarquebus »
John
1000SPII (Rally Ready)
V1000 G5 (on the road)
2 Converts (mating to merge into one)

Offline usedtobefast

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2020, 12:17:54 PM »
In the weird synchronicity vein, this just popped up on my FB feed:

I know this one ... "Can you fix my Moto Guzzi oil leak?"    :laugh: :grin:
2017 V7 iii Racer
2017 Griso
2016 Stornello
2000 Red Quota
Want a black/green 1000S big valve :)

Offline Turin

• Guzzi Hero
    • crap and stuff
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2020, 12:36:58 PM »
2000 Quota 1100 es
1997 Daytona RS
1987 LeMans SE Dave's Cycle Racer
1974 850-T Sport
1969 A-series Ambassador
1996 Triumph Daytona 1200
1991 Ducati 907ie ( Paso )
1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 Balocco SE 3.0

Online JJ

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2020, 04:53:37 PM »
This was a good book....AND a scary movie!  Happened right here in northern Arizona...Check it out sometime... :thumb: :cool:

Here is more information from Wikipedia...Whether you believe it or not...it was interesting and entertaining...

« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 04:55:59 PM by JJ »
'98 V10 Centauro GT
'14 Victory Vision Tour
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Online Huzo

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2020, 07:40:33 PM »
I saw a great episode of Penn & Teller on their old “Bullshit” series..
They interviewed a lady who had been abducted by aliens on the ubiquitous dark desert highway..(cool wind in her hair).
The straight faced lady swore on a stack of bibles that she had been probed rather uncomfortably while facing the other way...(join the dots), by a slightly conical shaped 9” long implement to collect data and “samples”..
Personally from my perspective she didn’t seem too upset.. :wink:
 I was a bit surprised she hadn’t asked for a second opinion.
Anyway after a grilling from Detective Penn & Teller, guided by a detailed drawing of the probe by the “victim”, Penn informed the lady that they had in their possession a recovered similar item from a top secret Area 51 facility.
They duly produced the said appliance and the lady exclaimed...
“That’s exactly the same...!”
Turns out it was an appliance purchased from an adult store down the road that same day... :embarrassed:
I guess you never know your luck in a big city...(or a dark desert highway..).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 07:43:47 PM by Huzo »

Online John A

• Guzzi Hero
  • No way to slow down...
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2020, 07:56:36 PM »
Imagine being in the military and receiving your “you didn’t see anything and neither did we “ briefing  :wink: :angel:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 08:17:04 PM by John A »
John
MGNOC L-471
It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled-Mark Twain

Online Seventy One

• Weekend Warrior
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2020, 09:46:40 PM »
Imagine being in the military and receiving your “you didn’t see anything and neither did we “ briefing  :wink: :angel:

Imagine being in the military and being told: "ET was hooning around some one-horse-town in Minnesota this morning and YOU have to tell the witness that is was just us test flying some airplane".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Online Huzo

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2020, 11:36:52 PM »
Imagine being in the military and being told: "ET was hooning around some one-horse-town in Minnesota this morning and YOU have to tell the witness that is was just us test flying some airplane".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Nah..
The Yanks wouldn’t indulge in that sort of mass deception. Other than a couple of false flag episodes, they’ve always been good with the public... :rolleyes:

Online JJ

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2020, 08:03:11 AM »
"Into The Vortex You Go!!"  :laugh: :grin: :wink: :rolleyes: :shocked: :huh:

'98 V10 Centauro GT
'14 Victory Vision Tour
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2020, 09:16:51 AM »
I know this one ... "Can you fix my Moto Guzzi oil leak?"    :laugh: :grin:

I'd have to ask:  "is it true that sometimes you guys will beam all the oil out of a Moto Guzzi twin throttle body small block that has over 50,000 miles?  If so, why do you do that?"
"There's two kinds of people in the world; those for whom no explanation is necessary, and those for whom no explanation is possible."

2016 KTM Duke 690
2019 Beta EVO 250
1982 Yamaha Seca 650
1976 Kawasaki KE 175
1986 Honda XL600R

Offline SIR REAL ED

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2020, 09:20:24 AM »
I saw a great episode of Penn & Teller on their old “Bullshit” series..
They interviewed a lady who had been abducted by aliens on the ubiquitous dark desert highway..(cool wind in her hair).
The straight faced lady swore on a stack of bibles that she had been probed rather uncomfortably while facing the other way...(join the dots), by a slightly conical shaped 9” long implement to collect data and “samples”..
Personally from my perspective she didn’t seem too upset.. :wink:
 I was a bit surprised she hadn’t asked for a second opinion.
Anyway after a grilling from Detective Penn & Teller, guided by a detailed drawing of the probe by the “victim”, Penn informed the lady that they had in their possession a recovered similar item from a top secret Area 51 facility.
They duly produced the said appliance and the lady exclaimed...
“That’s exactly the same...!”
Turns out it was an appliance purchased from an adult store down the road that same day... :embarrassed:
I guess you never know your luck in a big city...(or a dark desert highway..).

You work for the Strine Department of Tourism, don't you?   :laugh:

2016 KTM Duke 690
2019 Beta EVO 250
1982 Yamaha Seca 650
1976 Kawasaki KE 175
1986 Honda XL600R

Offline cliffrod

• Guzzi Hero
  • AC Button II
    • Carolina Sculpture Studio
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2020, 09:21:21 AM »
My UFO point of reference is Roswel, NM via my Uncle Norman.  We moved him here as his health deteriorated and cared for him for the last 4 yrs until he died on July 25.  He retired to Roswell and spent 20 yrs as a very active volunteer at the UFO Museum.  He was very confident in the reality of what happened in Roswell in 1947 being related to an alien craft and beings. 

Randle's book about the Roswell UFO incident is far less little green men/where I got probed stereotypical & titillating UFO stuff.  It researches and cross-references many public and military records indicating many people who were stationed there who later denied any presence, seeing, knowing or participating.   It doesn't definitively  solve or prove what happened or didn't happened.  It is a rational effort to make sense of the situation and is worth reading.

Randle's findings also make sense when compared to the years of experience I had related to a Dept of Interior Office of Inspector General's 9 month federal investigation (initiated by my complaint) and the 18 months of requests via Freedom of Information Act needed to acquire a copy of the heavily redacted findings.    It isn't always about "conspiracy" as much as it is about "need to know" or proper channels/access. 
1973 V7 Sport  "Now THAT'S a motorcycle!"-  Master Sculptor Giuliano Cecchinelli
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1964 Ducati 250
eccetera, eccetera...

http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/
Carolina Sculpture Studio Channel on YouTube-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSYaYdis55gE-vqifzjA6A

Online wavedog

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2020, 09:32:40 AM »
  There are alien beings out there, but they are acting as a warning system to other space traveling beings. Warning: stay away from this planet as the beings  are monsters. They breath corrosive gas (oxygen) and kill each other for sport.

Offline cliffrod

• Guzzi Hero
  • AC Button II
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2020, 09:42:06 AM »
About 25 years ago, my mom was working 3rd shift at the local nursing home. She was on the third shift and it was about 30 minutes before the end of her shift. Her and a couple other nurses were standing outside the building having a smoke break when they seen a pair of red lights hovering over the hill that overlooks town. They did all the typical UFO stuff: hovering, starting, stopping, rapid direction changes and darting about until they finally shot strait up and disappeared.

20 minutes later a woman arrived for the 1st shift. She had also see these light while on her way into work. Her description of the events matched the others, albeit from a slightly different perspective.

When my mom got home she told us kids all about it and called the Rochester airport to report it. Then she then went to bed. Three hours later I picked up the phone. It was someone from the Air Force and they told me they were testing experimental aircraft over town. Yeppers, testing experimental aircraft over a town of 1,500 people in south eastern Minnesota at 6:30 AM. That makes total sense. Go figure.

My girlfriend had one follow her car for 5 miles. It crossed the road several times and went over her car. When she got to my place she was in a state of panic. Shaking, crying, basically hysterical.. she was a mess.

Then there was the time my mom and dad had to stop the car to let one cross the road. My mom said that if he hadn't hit the brakes he would have hit it. As they sat parked in the road it changed directions and headed up the valley and over the neighbors farm, missing the top of his silo by a few feet. My Dad wouldn't talk about it (which my mom would chide him about) but it had a profound affect on her.

I've never seen anything aside from the 'hole in the stars' I seen while living in LaCrosse Wisconsin. I was about to go for a ride and as I stepped out of my apartment, I looked up at the night sky to check for clouds/weather. I seen loads of stars but there was an unusual gap in them. An area of total blackness, no different than the night sky, that had zero stars. As I watched this it appeared to be moving slowly and 'L' or 'V' shaped. Stars in front of it would disappear. Stars behind it would reappear. That happened over a large city so I don't know what to make of it. I suspect if it were a craft of some sort it would have been picked up on radar by the local airport.

Believe it or not, right?

I've got a similar "Air Force" explanation as well.  It was probably 1982 here in SC because I don think I was driving yet.  Dad was getting ready for milking before sun was up, maybe 4:45.  He came to the door and told us to "get up- you need to see this."  Figured the hired man must have come in drunk again or something normal like that.  Nope- There were three large glowing clouds (?) in the sky, very even round & in triangular postion to each other.  Think one was red and the other two were blue but maybe the other way around.   No noise but they really lit up the dark sky.  Pretty distinct shape, not hard edged but very well organized & they didn't change.

After Dad and the hired man started milking at 5:00, the radio station DJ started commenting about calls he was receiving & said he had no answered yet.  Around 6:00-6:15, the DJ reported the military had been in touch to explained the clouds were part of an unannounced military exercise to track radioactive clouds.  We had no reason to doubt that explanation but we did do lot of wondering for an hour.  It was big thrills for a kid on the farm.
1973 V7 Sport  "Now THAT'S a motorcycle!"-  Master Sculptor Giuliano Cecchinelli
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1964 Ducati 250
eccetera, eccetera...

Offline oldbike54

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2020, 10:01:24 AM »
 Some of the area 57 nonsense is probably my fault . Circa 2000 after learning I was an air farce vet , there was this guy who kept asking questions about Roswell , he always had some crazy gleam in his eyes , like a child on Christmas morning . It didn't slow him down one bit being told area 57 was a complete mystery to me , had never been anywhere near the place, had no knowledge of it , repeatedly . He just kept pushing , after months of this nonsense I finally broke and made up a tale that would make normzone proud , all about how there was a secret tunnel that pierced the sky , a corridor that allowed dozens of daily take offs and landings by alien space craft go undetected . Something about how most of the aliens were for all appearances medium sized Golden Retrievers , with a smattering of Bassett Hounds adding to the mix , making it easy for them to move among us . Geez , it was just pure nonsense , kinda thought he would catch on , but nope , he believed it , even after another person assured him it was all meant as a joke .

Or maybe it wasn't , maybe a few of those loveable Goldens and long eared galoots are really just 4 legged aliens here to scout the planet for conquest .

Dusty

watchdog got rabies , the foreman got the fleas
 everyone concerned about industrial disease .

Offline LowRyter

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2020, 10:52:08 AM »
My UFO point of reference is Roswel, NM via my Uncle Norman.  We moved him here as his health deteriorated and cared for him for the last 4 yrs until he died on July 25.  He retired to Roswell and spent 20 yrs as a very active volunteer at the UFO Museum.  He was very confident in the reality of what happened in Roswell in 1947 being related to an alien craft and beings. 

Randle's book about the Roswell UFO incident is far less little green men/where I got probed stereotypical & titillating UFO stuff.  It researches and cross-references many public and military records indicating many people who were stationed there who later denied any presence, seeing, knowing or participating.   It doesn't definitively  solve or prove what happened or didn't happened.  It is a rational effort to make sense of the situation and is worth reading.

Randle's findings also make sense when compared to the years of experience I had related to a Dept of Interior Office of Inspector General's 9 month federal investigation (initiated by my complaint) and the 18 months of requests via Freedom of Information Act needed to acquire a copy of the heavily redacted findings.    It isn't always about "conspiracy" as much as it is about "need to know" or proper channels/access.

Clifford, I'm curious about your complaint.  Was it related to Roswell itself, or just an example of how FOIA and IG investigations function in general? 

I might say that the few folks that I've known that have lived in Roswell all relate that the folks in that town generally believe that this was a true story regarding an ET alien crash.  Apparently there were too many first hand stories that have now been handed down that support the story.  Of course the govt left the air base many years ago.

Oddly enough, there is a show on now, "History's Greatest Mysteries" that is running a story on the military intelligence officer that claims the Roswell wreckage was likely ET origins.   
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 10:54:42 AM by LowRyter »
John L 

Offline cliffrod

• Guzzi Hero
  • AC Button II
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2020, 01:45:47 PM »
Clifford, I'm curious about your complaint.  Was it related to Roswell itself, or just an example of how FOIA and IG investigations function in general? 

I might say that the few folks that I've known that have lived in Roswell all relate that the folks in that town generally believe that this was a true story regarding an ET alien crash.  Apparently there were too many first hand stories that have now been handed down that support the story.  Of course the govt left the air base many years ago.

Oddly enough, there is a show on now, "History's Greatest Mysteries" that is running a story on the military intelligence officer that claims the Roswell wreckage was likely ET origins.

The DOI-OIG investigation and following FoIA experience had nothing to do with Roswell.  It was all related to the deliberate outsourcing of the MLK National Memorial feature granite statue to China while the crooks in charge (1.) Falsely claimed it couldn't be done in the USA (2.)Worked with a wide range of supporters to lead people to assume that the US Govt was responsible (3.) and thoroughly enrich themselves along the way.  The investigation was the only way I and the two other lead national protesters could learn that final 1-2 details of their strategy.  The redacted results can easily be justified with our timeline of events, so it's not a big mystery and we were not wrong about our suspicions.  More here plus lots more off forum if anyone cares to discuss it with me.  http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/king-is-ours-mlk-memorial/.   From our understanding, the report being unavailable for so long was not an accident.  By the time we got it, it was so close to final dedication and reveal that controversial details were no longer newsworthy.  I have no reason to claim the DOI-OIG did their investigation poorly.  They most likely did exactly as they were instructed- no faster or slower- like many govt things are done.

Getting a single statue job was not my goal.  I was fighting for our granite industry and way of life.   No understatement or misrepresentation.    Now many people believe such national memorials cannot be produced by people in the USA because of the MLK Memorial Foundation pr campaign.  Others assume that butt ugly job is the best the USA can offer because they think it was done domestically.  Huge $130M snow job that will continue to hurt our industry until it is finally killed by China.    You'll also find if you make yourself a vocal enemy of such a high prestige China-supported effort that you'll be under regular surveillance of .gov sites from Beijing, have your computer & related files corrupted and uncorrupted at any given time and more.  No need to worry about bogeymen from outer space.  They're just across the water...  I'm not talking trash.  Anyone who wants to follow up with me about this matter, please contact me directly (864)814-6418. 

My point in comparing Roswell vs that experience is that if one thinks simply asking a question or telling the truth will produce the full results, they are naive at best.   If people in control want to stay in control- including managing information at their disposal alone- they can easily make information gathering/disclosure a long, long slog if not totally impossible.

Edit- forgot to add.  A NM Air National Guard Base is still active at the Roswell Airport if I'm not mistaken.  There's also a super cool airplane junkyard & storage facility there.  Very cool to fly in and see all of the planes in all manners of disassembly.  Never got to wander around in it like so many other junkyards I've been to, but I would really like to do that someday.  We've got to fly back out with my uncle's ashes sometime after covid so he can be buried with my aunt. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 01:53:47 PM by cliffrod »
1967 V700 Corsa Record
1964 Ducati 250
eccetera, eccetera...

Online ScepticalScotty

• Guzzi Hero
  • Banjo pickin' bagpipe playin' fool
    • South East Massive
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2020, 02:04:02 PM »
I have no doubt there is life in the universe, but sadly, given what we know about the one place we definately know life has been for the last 3 billion years, Earth, its very likely that almost all of it is stromatolites. Thats what the tale of life here tells. 

I did used to believe the extraterrestrial hypothesis, up until about 14 years of age. Then I began to read sceptical literature, think on it a bit more, and uderstand the vastness of space a bit more. So now I think not only have ET never been here, but they never will. And its the same for them. The harder we look into cases, the worse they become.

We are on for all intents and purposes an island Earth. We need to take care of it, we won't be finding another.
Scotty

My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.
Thomas Paine

Online Bulldog9

• Guzzi Hero
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2020, 03:08:15 PM »

How to serve man..... "Its a cookbook!"
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2007 GRiSO, 2016 Stornello #742, 2008 1200 Sport
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT,  In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF (134K miles and going)

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here