General Category > General Discussion

How to stay happy with your bike

(1/11) > >>

inditx:
Misleading topic, as I obviously don’t have the gene that encourages keeping any one bike for very long. Good thing I have the gene that keeps one wife ay?!  :thewife:

My insurance guy calls me a connoisseur or some such malarkey...

Anyhoo, I am loving the V7 850 but as Kev points out it IS different than the V9 Bobber/Roamer mill. Less torquey down low is my “butt dyno”.  :bike-037:

Once I get any bike dialed in I’m kinda like ok that was fun what’s next. I know I’m addicted and Huzo has some good advice for overcoming this alas, I am a poor student here.  :rolleyes:

So, what’s one to do?
So many bikes, so little time....  :popcorn:

inditx

Dave Swanson:
Don't ask me.  I just keep them all.   :grin:  I have a spreadsheet to keep track of all of them.  LOL

inditx:

--- Quote from: Dave Swanson on June 14, 2022, 09:38:15 AM ---Don't ask me.  I just keep them all.   :grin:  I have a spreadsheet to keep track of all of them.  LOL

--- End quote ---

Great fleet Dave and a spreadsheet is a necessity I would guess.

twowheeladdict:
What seems to be working for me lately is spending way too much money upgrading to just give it away.

I have no plans to part with my current bikes, but am looking to add something.

Gliderjohn:
Sorry, no help here. I have been riding my own bikes since 1979, a Suzuki GS400 for eleven years, A T-3 which I have owned since 89 and my Norge since 2011. Still ride the last two. Guess I am still "dialing" them in. :grin:
GliderJohn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version