Author Topic: Oi! Where's Muley?  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
Oi! Where's Muley?
« on: July 09, 2015, 04:53:13 PM »
Been six months or more since the lad's been heard from.

Pecan growing, Muley-dogs, HD&M Guzzis ... we don't even know what's going on in Occupied Georgia these days.   A piece of the board is missing .... ?

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline fotoguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
Re: Oi! Where's Muley?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 05:08:58 PM »
Yeah, I miss Miley around here too. Think about him most days cause of my Muley dog
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Offline guzzisteve

• Gaggle Hero
  • "Just Ride It"
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 05:18:50 PM »
Plus, I think he works for the Township or County grading roads and whatnot. HD&M must still be going OK or he'd be on here. 

Hey, Wayne should know--------
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"

Offline Wayne Orwig

• Gaggle Hero
    • Hog Mountain weather
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 05:23:55 PM »
I called him a few weeks back to see if he was going to the VA rally, and he wasn't.

He has a 'real' job now, driving a road grader I believe. But with that new job comes the lack of vacation time for the new guy. He has basically had to back out of the pecan business for various reasons.

And something about his PC not working right, and no time to even have it looked at.

I suspect he won't be able to make it to the rally at Cruso. He may stop by the Georgia campout in September.

Scientist have discovered that people will believe anything, if you first say "Scientists have discovered...."

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 05:23:55 PM »

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 05:58:09 PM »
I called him a few weeks back to see if he was going to the VA rally, and he wasn't.

He has a 'real' job now, driving a road grader I believe. But with that new job comes the lack of vacation time for the new guy. He has basically had to back out of the pecan business for various reasons.

And something about his PC not working right, and no time to even have it looked at.

I suspect he won't be able to make it to the rally at Cruso. He may stop by the Georgia campout in September.

Well, that's good, I guess.   Better than some other reasons he wouldn't be in touch.   Sometimes life gets busy, and business has to be dealt with, and the fun bits have to wait .....

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here