General Category > General Discussion

New 2022 V7 Special

(1/4) > >>

jackthebiker:
I have a chance to sell my 2021 Heritage Classic, so at 70 years old I am going to a smaller, lighter bike. Top on my list is a new V7 Special. The closest dealer is 200 miles away, and that has kept me away from Guzzi since I sold my 2013 V7 a few years back. I no longer do long bike trips, but need to set it up for overnighters by myself. So any suggestions on a bigger wind screen and paniers? Something that fits the bike, I am willing to pay to get the good stuff. 

jackthebiker:
My 2013 V7.

kpmurphy:

Givi A34 screen, Chase Harper tankbag and soft bags and MG rack. If hard bags are desired consider Hepco Becker (rack, side racks and bags)

Bisbee:
I have 650 miles on my new 2021 V7 Special. I definitely recommend it. Smoothest Guzzi motor and gearbox I’ve ever had.Cortech bags and rear top bag. Guzzi center stand . Guzzi windshield. Looks good and protects the chest from wind but does not shield the head. For around town or 200 mile day trips , it is fine. For 500+ mile day rides, you may want the taller Givi. It is a sweet bike and don’t think you will be disappointed.

blackbuell:
Jack,

I bought my v7 850 special several months ago for the same reason you are considering buying one. It is light, nimble, and comfortable for my old body. I bought Guzzi center stand and rear rack, H&B side cases, put a givi monolock top case on the rack. I did buy a Guzzi windscreen, but it doesn't protect well at highway speed. I replaced the screen with a Givi A34 screen with an Xcreen on top: much better protection, but still more wind noise than I like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version