General Category > General Discussion

What bar end mirrors for a V7 Racer?

(1/3) > >>

JoeW:
I'm doing a custom for a client on his 2014 V7 Racer. What bar end mirrors are you V7 owners using?

Perazzimx14:
3" round $15 shipped eBay ones. Actually I only use the left one and toss the right one/

Moto Fugazzi:
I have the CRG folding copies (lane splitters-from Cycle Gear) on my V7, and the actual CRG's on my V11S. The CRG's are far superior, but also $180 for the pair.
Ken

malik:
Ditto the CRG products. Bevel Heaven is a source for the mirrors AND the spare parts for them.

Mal

Triple Jim:

--- Quote from: Moto Fugazzi on February 17, 2015, 03:47:30 PM ---I have the CRG folding copies (lane splitters-from Cycle Gear) on my V7, and the actual CRG's on my V11S. The CRG's are far superior, but also $180 for the pair.
Ken
--- End quote ---

I *think* those are the same ones that are on eBay for $10/pair.  I have them on my Mille, and a similar but slightly different pair on my H2.  If the bike falls over and breaks one, you just reach into your box of spares and install one of those.

I really like them, but before you use them, you have to use a hair dryer to warm the back of the mirror holder and gently pry the mirror off the double sided foam tape.  Then Loctite the screws inside that hold it to the arm, and put the mirror back in.  The mirrors come with expanding plug adapters for the handlebar, but you don't normally need them, because the clamps fit 7/8" bars directly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version