Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Loopframe sidestand / foorboard question
« Last post by bigbikerrick on Today at 11:07:52 AM »
Thank you Charlie. Thats what I was hoping.  I have been looking for a picture on the internet, and could never find one. Im pretty sure  can rig up something to serve as a stop for the sidestand, knowing that it will work. I need to get a crashbar that I can cut/sleeve and weld up.
It should be a fun project.
Thanks again,
Rick
General Discussion / Re: Breva V1100 Fuel Pump
« Last post by Kev m on Today at 11:03:56 AM »
The scum is from E-10 fuel gone bad, best to use non ethanol. All I use cept for the Jeep, even then I use a conditioner.

No disrespect meant, but this sounds like a ridiculous level of paranoia to someone who has spent a couple of decades living in states where non-E10 is almost impossible to get so it's all just about everyone uses in everything around here.

The scum is from FUEL gone bad, even the non-E10 will leave deposits if left long enough.

Yeah yeah, I think E10 is probably even worse in storage, but it still takes time.

There's no need for conditioner unless something is going to sit for more than just a few weeks at a time.

I say this because of our cars, our bikes, and our boats...and everyone else's in much of the northeast.
General Discussion / Re: Recommendations for a first enduro bike?
« Last post by chuck peterson on Today at 10:53:46 AM »
A beat to karp cl175…

And review your insurance policies…

:popcorn:

I’m so fragile now I couldn’t even look at single track
General Discussion / Re: Breva V1100 Fuel Pump
« Last post by guzzisteve on Today at 10:53:28 AM »
The scum is from E-10 fuel gone bad, best to use non ethanol. All I use cept for the Jeep, even then I use a conditioner.
General Discussion / Re: Offically an old geezer rider
« Last post by Guzzistajohn on Today at 09:32:19 AM »
I'm a proud geezer too :thumb:  I have a bumper hitch carrier for the T7. The ride across Kansas to get to the Rockies has lost the allure for me. The F150 is a smoother more comfortable ride for the smelly parts of Kansas. :grin:
General Discussion / Re: More accidents
« Last post by Gliderjohn on Today at 08:41:51 AM »
You don't always have to be moving to be injured. A friend at the time was at a stoplight in the outside lane when a car contacted the back of his bike enough for him to go down sideways toward the curb. His helmeted head took a pretty good whack on the curb. Most likely without the helmet he would of had a skull fracture.
GliderJohn
Depending on where the pressure regulator is on that bike you may have 40-45 psi to deal with.

Regulator must be in the tank as Kev says, it's just straight hose from tank disconnect to a T-fitting then out to injectors @ the manifolds. Measured the barbs and it looks like 5/16", removed plastic line has euro lettering and a 8/1 indicator on it, almost sounds like 8mm ID/1mm wall, which equates to .314" ID, pretty close to .3125". Gonna pick up hose & clamps today and button it back up.
How else am I going to become a camera toting Yoo-tuber blogging my adventures under the moniker of "Normally" ?   

Love the name, Norman.. but.. she's no delicate flower. Solid muscle and a really skilled rider. I don't know about you, but I don't bounce worth a sh!t in my golden years. I slipped on the ice this Winter and it was a week before I got over it.  :rolleyes:
Surely you jest
Quit calling me Shirley.
That said, you'll need some torque if you get into sand, and after all, you live in the desert. If you can't keep it on the boil, forward progress will cease.  :grin: Watch Noraly in Madagascar on the KTM compared to the poor "guide" on that piece of crap 200 or whatever it is.
At any rate, I'd look for the lightest weight and most torque I could afford.
And get yourself a case of Ben Gay.  :grin:
General Discussion / Re: Mystery sensor!
« Last post by Kev m on Today at 06:08:24 AM »
Just for info.
On later Stelvio's (maybe others) there were two speed sensors, the one on the front wheel fed the speedo (maybe more), the one on the rear wheel was used by the ABS. Not sure if Guzzi did the same on other platforms.

ABS systems monitor both wheels. The information is also used for the speedometer.
General Discussion / Re: Mystery sensor!
« Last post by Paul_Tim on Today at 04:40:28 AM »
Just for info.
On later Stelvio's (maybe others) there were two speed sensors, the one on the front wheel fed the speedo (maybe more), the one on the rear wheel was used by the ABS. Not sure if Guzzi did the same on other platforms.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here