Author Topic: New date for Indy Mile  (Read 1941 times)

Offline handyandy

• Gosling
New date for Indy Mile
« on: March 07, 2015, 04:28:13 PM »
Found out today new date for Indy Mile is Sat July 11  @ the Indiana fair grounds. Moto GP moved the Indy dates. They couldn't use fairgrounds that date. So the Mile will have sole use that day. Motorcycles only. Think I will go this year. More @ IndyMile.com. Ciao Andy Thompson

Offline Crusty

• Gaggle Hero
  • You can't put a price on Worthlessness.
Re: New date for Indy Mile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 06:19:05 PM »
I already bought my ticket. I'm going to see four Miles this summer; Indy, Duquoin, and both the Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends at Springfield. So far, I've got front row seats at the finish line for the Indy and 2 Springfield Miles. This is going to be so much fun...
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms, you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

'07 Norge

Offline cwiseman

• Gaggle Mentor
    • C&D Motorsports
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 07:41:33 PM »
Crusty I'm right inbetween both, hope you have time to drop by for a visit! I'll be at Duquoin, the spring Springfield and maybe Indy. My favorite track is Lima Ohio!
Duquoin and Indy just a week apart
Moto Guzzi Robinson/C & D Motorsports
618-544-RIDE
Moto Guzzi dealer in South Eastern Illinois
Personal rides 2007 Calvin, 72 Eldo, V7 Classic, 75 RD350, GasGas Pampera 250 + a few others
2-stroke street bike enthusiast

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 11:09:51 PM »
I already bought my ticket. I'm going to see four Miles this summer; Indy, Duquoin, and both the Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends at Springfield. So far, I've got front row seats at the finish line for the Indy and 2 Springfield Miles. This is going to be so much fun...

You'll really appreciate the front row seats at Indy.  Only the lower section has an unobstructed view of the front stretch.  Too bad Moto GP is during the fair and the Indy Mile is a month earlier. 
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 11:09:51 PM »

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here