General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

Aero engine rescue

<< < (2/219) > >>

Unkept:

--- Quote from: LowRyter on October 27, 2013, 09:20:40 AM ---IIRC the drone engine is 750cc 4 valve per cyl design

--- End quote ---

Actually it is supposed to be a 2 valve per cylinder design, but with Hemi head/piston design. It was claimed to produce around 63hp as well.

Chuck in Indiana:
I don't know why I'm not headed to Birmingham as we speak. Too many projects, too little time. :(

Unkept:

--- Quote from: Chuck in Indiana on October 27, 2013, 09:46:45 AM ---I don't know why I'm not headed to Birmingham as we speak. Too many projects, too little time. :(

--- End quote ---

Maybe "I" have less projects and more time than you do Chuck (how is that possible?)! I just don't have the money.

So feel free to head down to Birmingham, pick up the mill for me, and I'll take care of the rest!  ;D

Could take me awhile to figure things out though... I'd need a lot of parts to complete a project around that engine.

This same engine has been up for sale before, somebody here needs to rescue it.

Pfaff!:

--- Quote from: Unkept on October 27, 2013, 07:29:59 AM ---Someone buy this and make the $#!* Ippo!

--- End quote ---

;-T :+1

Chuck in Indiana:
I'm thinking more like putting it in this..

although a new 750 lump in the Lario would look good, too. Just the same, both would be projects, (the Lario not so much)  I'm going through the Strada this winter, and unfortunately.. w w w work is picking up. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version