General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

T3 California Restoration

<< < (2/40) > >>

Klinkhammer:
Congrats! They are great bikes. However, I never got on with the windshield -to much turbulence. I finally cut it down so i got clean air to the head/helmet (see photos).
I always thought the police livery looked really cool so I got black stripes from Stein Dinse. And who says a motorcycle always have to be black?!
It had open Dunstall pipes on it. Ridiculously loud.
Now sold.

Dave Swanson:

--- Quote from: Klinkhammer on May 24, 2020, 01:56:42 PM ---Congrats! They are great bikes. However, I never got on with the windshield -to much turbulence. I finally cut it down so i got clean air to the head/helmet (see photos).
I always thought the police livery looked really cool so I got black stripes from Stein Dinse. And who says a motorcycle always have to be black?!
It had open Dunstall pipes on it. Ridiculously loud.
Now sold.

--- End quote ---

Beatiful T3 Cali!  You are right, white looks very good!  Sorry to hear that it is sold.  I hope you got something nice to replace it. 

Klinkhammer:

--- Quote from: Dave Swanson on May 24, 2020, 05:19:50 PM ---I hope you got something nice to replace it.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!
I did!

Dave Swanson:

--- Quote from: Klinkhammer on May 25, 2020, 01:29:28 PM ---Thank you!
I did!

--- End quote ---

WOW!  I would say it was a fine swap of bikes!  Although I like them both very much.

Rick4003:
Hi Dave,

Great to see you back at it with another bike. If you're interested I have a new mint condition skunk seat that I'm not going to use. It came with my ambassador, but it doesn't really look or fit right. Not sure it makes sense to ship across the pond though.

Good luck with the rebuild and I am looking forward to follow

-Ulrik

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version